Slash Will Be Doing a Reddit AMA on September 20th

16 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Really looking forward to this, hopefully we will hear some new GN'R stuff/stories as well since the majority of the questions probably will be about that!

Observe the hashtag at the end of slash's post says #slashnews, NOT #gnrnews. Lower your expectations everyone!

This is how the Reddit AME (Ask me anything) will go....

Ask me anything EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING:

- Anything to do with a new G N' R album

-Anything to do with recording new Guns material

-Anything to do with Axl

-Anything to do with the breakup of the classic lineup

-Anything to do with the reunion 

-Anything to do with Steven Adler

-Anything to do with Izzy Stradlin

-Anything to do with the NITL Tour

-Anything to do with the NITL Tour setlist

-Anything to do with the past, present or future of Guns N' Roses

Actually, let's rename it Reddit AO.  (Ask only)

Ask only questions related to Slash Featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators

:P

:lol:

Spoiler

I'm just kidding.  I'm sure Slash will talk about some G N' R stuff but I doubt we get too much new info. 

30 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Someone should ask if the band will do an illusions boxset for the 30th anniversary in 2021. Also if there are plans for an official illusions live release.

If they do a Illusion box set it wil come out for the 31th anniversary in 2022. Plain logic

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moreblack said:

You can ask anything, nobody that does these answers everything. 

Yes, and it should be fun, not uncomfortable. It's not supposed to be an inquisition where you have to show balls to do it. I know he has something to sell, but that doesn't mean he's forced to answer questions he doesn't want to answer and no one frankly has any business with.

A lot of people seem to have no idea as to how these AMA's work and are dismissing them based upon their gut feelings. The fun thing about these is how every user can see the questions, including Slash. Once an artist bullshits himself through these Reddit gets pissed off and takes the piss out of the artist. And for those hating on the idea; all you've got to do is start asking questions. If it's a good one a lot of readers on reddit will upvote your question and thus it will end up on the top. I've yet to read a boring AMA. Sure, most answer the obvious questions but the artists who cop out are easily dismissed and don't end up on the front page, thus don't generate the publicity they want.

Edited by RNRS
  • Thanks 1

Just now, brad_k said:

@Gibson_Guy87 cheers for link, you know if he's started it yet? Can't seem to find the thread

It got moved to 5PM (Central time). They usually post it about half an hour before the scheduled time so users are able to get their questions in and then Slash will start answering at or around 5PM

• Thanks 1