[Poll] What's your favorite track on "Living The Dream"?

Swedish

[Poll] What's your favorite track on "Living The Dream"?  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since it's been a couple of days since the new Slash album got released I though it would be appropriate to discuss what our personal favorite song on the album is!
As of now my favorite song on the album is "Read Between The Lines" for some reason, love the catchy chorus! What's yours? :)

Mods can of course lock this thread if it should be discussed in the album thread instead!

• Like 1

been listening the past few days... it's overall ok but no one song pops out as amazingly great standout yet.

honestly, i was not a fan of driving rain when i was released a month ago... but the more i listen to it the better it sounds. still not sure i'd pick it as a favorite yet.

i'll have to hold off on voting for now until i get some more listening time.

• Like 1

I love chorus in Read Between The Lines (I think it's something we should expect from Myles instead of what we're being given in songs like Mind Your Manners). I also dig the groove in Slow Grind, actually I like a lot of stuff in certain songs... But to name one favorite track? Probably a draw between 'Lost Inside The Girl', "Serve You Right" and "The One You Loved is Gone".

Edited by Ralphelmo

driving rain continues to grow on me... i've had the cd playing in the car the past week... i honestly miss that - playing an album in order. i grew up with cassettes and then cds. nowadays i have 100's of songs loaded on a card that just plays random. i really have missed playing an album in it's recorded order.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2018 at 12:20 PM, Free Bird said:

Serve You Right due to the riff and the awesome outro with The Great Pretender as close second.

Seconded on SYR. And it's not even close for me.

I think I put Call of the Wild second.  Hearing the riff isolated in that Ernie Ball video made me like it way more.

The Great Pretender is getting a lot of love... I don't get it... I'll try it again, haha.... nah still nothing.

Edited by Ant
  • Haha 1