Many Media Outlets Saying GNR Album Is On The Way

Personally I dont believe we'll hear bout new music until late 2019, but hey, these guys have been extremely cautious and private, everything they've announced, they did so by surprise so I wouldn't say its impossible they've already recorded and the guys r just fooling us around.

press trying to make a story out of nothing.

i read the slash interview posted here yesterday and sure did not get that opinion. i wake up this morning to news reports saying slash said new gnr album coming... i was like - wtf did i miss???? 

nothing... just bullshit news reporters.

• Like 3

I don't think they'll release anything this year, but I'm optimistic that if they aren't currently preparing the next album, this kind of press will motivate them to do it. Best case scenario I think we could get either a live album or one new* song around xmas.

*Just Another Sunday, Bring It Back Home, Going Down, etc. don't count.

one "journalist" takes slash recent remarks about a general possibility for a new album, gets a little too excited or takes it out of context and every other "journalist" else just copiy/paste that shit. i wonder how anyone could ever get pumped about a gnr record ever again given the histrory and track record of the band.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Powderfinger said:

Duff posted some photos from a studio in London. My bet is there’s something on the way and none of them were in the studio at the same time.... 

Nah, Duff is recording with Shooter Jennings sadly!

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 1

I can't imagine Slash would be doing interviews and more or less confirming that they'll do a new album without Axls blessing. 

They're not stupid, they knew damn well this question would be asked again and again. 

Or else Slash is getting called to the office for a verbal warning 😂

• Haha 1