No Holds Barred Thread - Post Anything That Is On Your Mind, Even the Politically Incorrect!

Ace Nova

Pope Francis Offers Molested Kids 10% Off At Vatican City Gift Shop

zwljkf3kqesbtfpj9qum.jpg

VATICAN CITY—In a gesture of goodwill intended to show the Papacy’s support for victims, Pope Francis announced Thursday that children who have been sexually abused by Catholic clergy would receive 10 percent off at the Vatican City gift shop. “While we will never be able to completely undo the damage that was done, it is my hope that those who were sexually abused can ease some of their pain by enjoying a discount on hats, T-shirts, and other merch at our lovely gift shop,” said the Pontiff, who explained that the reduced prices would be offered to anyone who could provide proof of molestation and came forward prior to his rise to the Papacy in 2013. “These were heinous crimes, and Christ calls on us to be generous towards those who have suffered. So please, browse the wide selection of devotional statuettes and decorative crucifixes available in our store, or go online and enter the code ‘MOLESTED’ to get the discount as well as free shipping on any orders over $100.” Pope Francis added that any clergy abuse victims who visited the Vatican in person could also enjoy a complimentary framed photo of either him or Pope Benedict.

Source: https://www.theonion.com/pope-francis-offers-molested-kids-10-off-at-vatican-ci-1832792131

Pope Breaks Ice At Clergy Abuse Summit By Having Everyone Go Around And Say How Many Kids They Molested

rhhdzjlp4nukozg1pr8u.jpg

Source: https://www.theonion.com/pope-breaks-ice-at-clergy-abuse-summit-by-having-everyo-1832789880

Edited by SoulMonster

On 25/02/2019 at 4:52 PM, Len Cnut said:

I fuckin' hate Charlie comedowns...never much used to bother me back in the day but last time i was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked boi.  Proper laced up, you couldn't've got me out of bed with a cattleprod that day. 

I really surprised myself at the weekend. Got hold of a gram of some proper nice white flaky gear that blew my tits off on the first key. I got home at the end of the night with two thirds of a gram left which I've stashed away for next time. That's how you know you're getting old, when you save narcotics for another day. :lol: I actually slept really well that night and got up at a reasonable time on the Sunday morning. :lol: 

On 2/28/2019 at 7:07 PM, Dazey said:

I really surprised myself at the weekend. Got hold of a gram of some proper nice white flaky gear that blew my tits off on the first key. I got home at the end of the night with two thirds of a gram left which I've stashed away for next time. That's how you know you're getting old, when you save narcotics for another day. :lol: I actually slept really well that night and got up at a reasonable time on the Sunday morning. :lol: 

I guess the good stuff has finally reached the U.K.  That was so 90's in my world.  Just sayin'. :P

Spoiler

Capitalism has its perks, after all. ;) 

8 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

I guess the good stuff has finally reached the U.K.  That was so 90's in my world.  Just sayin'. :P

Reveal hidden contents

Capitalism has its perks, after all. ;) 

Londons always had great gear, its the coke capital of, dare I say lest Dies' comes and kicks me in the bollocks, Europe :lol:

18 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Best show on telly. I love Bill Maher. :) 

I agree with a great deal of what he says but he’s got a smug Piers Morganey cunty way about him that makes him difficult to tolerate.  In the old days in England unfunny comedians ended up presenting gameshows, over in America it seems they stick em on political shows.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I hate Bill Maher and Piers Morgan especially. 

Maher at least has a point sometimes, I agree with a lot of what he says around religion, Morgans just an all round cunt.  But he has that same snotty self serving air about him that Morgan does.  I'm a firm believer in the notion that people give away a lot about themselves just in the way they choose to express themselves, their whole manner.

Edited by Len Cnut

10 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I don't know why he exists. Surely nobody likes him?

Never met a Piers Morgan fan in my life i must say.  Fuckin' paunchy middle class populist ponce, tries to give off this mans man image of himself when you can tell he don't believe a word of it, just sad old cunt famous for hacking dead girls phones.

• Like 3

Piers Morgan, don't really know much about the guy except that occasionally something he has said ends up in Norwegian news. Can't say I really have much opinion of him in any direction, seems a bit like a guy who is provocative just for the sake of being provocative and occasionally have to eat his words. Don't really dislike him because of how he looks or speaks. Not that I usually do.

But I do make an exception for Maher. Never seen one of his shows but just an intense dislike based on his face and demeanor. And that is unusual for me. I usually only care about what is said, not how it is said.

39 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Piers Morgan, don't really know much about the guy except that occasionally something he has said ends up in Norwegian news. Can't say I really have much opinion of him in any direction, seems a bit like a guy who is provocative just for the sake of being provocative and occasionally have to eat his words. Don't really dislike him because of how he looks or speaks. Not that I usually do.

But I do make an exception for Maher. Never seen one of his shows but just an intense dislike based on his face and demeanor. And that is unusual for me. I usually only care about what is said, not how it is said.

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they behave, they give away a lot of themselves, that saying never judge a book by its cover is bullshit, we all judge by the cover and covers and deliberately designed to make an impression too.  When you do a job dealing with the public frequently you sort of find yourself having to make these sorts of judgements and if you're not good at it you can be led up the garden path quite easily, though on the flipside one can be wrong about this shit, its like a self preservation thing to me almost, being able to tell a snide from a straight up sincere fella, a lot of it is judgement based on a persons opinings/demeanour etc. 

17 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they behave, they give away a lot of themselves, that saying never judge a book by its cover is bullshit, we all judge by the cover and covers and deliberately designed to make an impression too.  When you do a job dealing with the public frequently you sort of find yourself having to make these sorts of judgements and if you're not good at it you can be led up the garden path quite easily, though on the flipside one can be wrong about this shit, its like a self preservation thing to me almost, being able to tell a snide from a straight up sincere fella, a lot of it is judgement based on a persons opinings/demeanour etc. 

Sure, I don't disagree with that at all. But when it comes to Maher I haven't really seen much of him. My dislike is entirely based on still shots of his face and a few seconds of YT videos before I turn off in disgust, which is very shallow of me :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Sure, I don't disagree with that at all. But when it comes to Maher I haven't really seen much of him. My dislike is entirely based on still shots of his face and a few seconds of YT videos before I turn off in disgust, which is very shallow of me :lol: 

Further corroborating my theory that the man looks like a cunt, to such a degree that a usually impartial and rational sort of a chappie as yourself is immediately turned off by him :lol:

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Further corroborating my theory that the man looks like a cunt, to such a degree that a usually impartial and rational sort of a chappie as yourself is immediately turned off by him :lol:

Yeah, I pride myself on being all "substance over style." But yeah, there is something decidedly off-putting about his demeanor.

That being said, based on Dazey's compliments alone, I am sure he is great. I probably should give him a chance, but -- haha -- I dislike him so much that I am afraid that if I give him a chance I might end up liking a guy who I find so nauseating, so I prefer not giving him the chance. Simply, I prefer being shallow than liking a guy who's face and demeanor so grosses me out. 

Edited by SoulMonster

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Yeah, I pride myself on being all "substance over style." But yeah, there is something decidedly off-putting about his demeanor.

That being said, based on Dazey's compliments alone, I am sure he is great. I probably should give him a chance, but -- haha -- I dislike him so much that I am afraid that if I give him a chance I might end up liking a guy who I find so nauseating, so I prefer not giving him the chance. Simply, I prefer being shallow than liking a guy who's face and demeanor so grosses me out. 

Even if you don’t like Bill Maher this is funny. The time that Donald Trump sued him for saying his mother was fucking an orangutan. :lol: 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuP1e0RNF-0

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Im sure he's funny sometimes, this "birther" spoof is worth a chuckle. Its just that his analysis is often as shite as his face and demeanour. As displayed in the video I posted on the previous page that sparked this conversation.

3 hours ago, Dazey said:

Unsurprising as he’s not dead and/or doesn’t play cricket. 

You say that however...Jimmy Maher! Yes I know him. Australian one-day merchant and Queensland batsmen, played briefly for my club Durham before having a spell with Glamorgan.  

Jimmy-Maher-Pura-Cup-Win-cropped2-1024x8

• Haha 2

On 13/03/2019 at 4:16 PM, SoulMonster said:

If you just can’t stand his face the show is available on podcast. :lol: 

Seriously though I recommend you give it a go at least once. I think you’d enjoy it. 

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/hbo/real-time-with-bill-maher-49758

Take Axl rose ok that dude is cool mainly because he is Axl Rose its his persona.

To be fair the last time Axl looked cool was 1993 :lol:  And he fuckin' ruins it all anyway everytime he opens his mouth.  Cool people don't whinge.  Moaners and whiners will never be cool, cool is like the bloke in my avatar.

• Like 1