Jump to content
Kasanova King

No Holds Barred Thread - Post Anything That Is On Your Mind, Even the Politically Incorrect!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I hate Bill Maher and Piers Morgan especially. 

Maher at least has a point sometimes, I agree with a lot of what he says around religion, Morgans just an all round cunt.  But he has that same snotty self serving air about him that Morgan does.  I'm a firm believer in the notion that people give away a lot about themselves just in the way they choose to express themselves, their whole manner.

Edited by Len Cnut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Len Cnut said:

Maher at least has a point sometimes, I agree with a lot of what he says around religion, Morgans just an all round cunt. 

I don't know why he exists. Surely nobody likes him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I don't know why he exists. Surely nobody likes him?

Never met a Piers Morgan fan in my life i must say.  Fuckin' paunchy middle class populist ponce, tries to give off this mans man image of himself when you can tell he don't believe a word of it, just sad old cunt famous for hacking dead girls phones.

  • Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Piers Morgan, don't really know much about the guy except that occasionally something he has said ends up in Norwegian news. Can't say I really have much opinion of him in any direction, seems a bit like a guy who is provocative just for the sake of being provocative and occasionally have to eat his words. Don't really dislike him because of how he looks or speaks. Not that I usually do.

But I do make an exception for Maher. Never seen one of his shows but just an intense dislike based on his face and demeanor. And that is unusual for me. I usually only care about what is said, not how it is said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Piers Morgan, don't really know much about the guy except that occasionally something he has said ends up in Norwegian news. Can't say I really have much opinion of him in any direction, seems a bit like a guy who is provocative just for the sake of being provocative and occasionally have to eat his words. Don't really dislike him because of how he looks or speaks. Not that I usually do.

But I do make an exception for Maher. Never seen one of his shows but just an intense dislike based on his face and demeanor. And that is unusual for me. I usually only care about what is said, not how it is said.

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they behave, they give away a lot of themselves, that saying never judge a book by its cover is bullshit, we all judge by the cover and covers and deliberately designed to make an impression too.  When you do a job dealing with the public frequently you sort of find yourself having to make these sorts of judgements and if you're not good at it you can be led up the garden path quite easily, though on the flipside one can be wrong about this shit, its like a self preservation thing to me almost, being able to tell a snide from a straight up sincere fella, a lot of it is judgement based on a persons opinings/demeanour etc. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they behave, they give away a lot of themselves, that saying never judge a book by its cover is bullshit, we all judge by the cover and covers and deliberately designed to make an impression too.  When you do a job dealing with the public frequently you sort of find yourself having to make these sorts of judgements and if you're not good at it you can be led up the garden path quite easily, though on the flipside one can be wrong about this shit, its like a self preservation thing to me almost, being able to tell a snide from a straight up sincere fella, a lot of it is judgement based on a persons opinings/demeanour etc. 

Sure, I don't disagree with that at all. But when it comes to Maher I haven't really seen much of him. My dislike is entirely based on still shots of his face and a few seconds of YT videos before I turn off in disgust, which is very shallow of me :lol: 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SoulMonster said:

Sure, I don't disagree with that at all. But when it comes to Maher I haven't really seen much of him. My dislike is entirely based on still shots of his face and a few seconds of YT videos before I turn off in disgust, which is very shallow of me :lol: 

 

Further corroborating my theory that the man looks like a cunt, to such a degree that a usually impartial and rational sort of a chappie as yourself is immediately turned off by him :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Further corroborating my theory that the man looks like a cunt, to such a degree that a usually impartial and rational sort of a chappie as yourself is immediately turned off by him :lol:

Yeah, I pride myself on being all "substance over style." But yeah, there is something decidedly off-putting about his demeanor.

That being said, based on Dazey's compliments alone, I am sure he is great. I probably should give him a chance, but -- haha -- I dislike him so much that I am afraid that if I give him a chance I might end up liking a guy who I find so nauseating, so I prefer not giving him the chance. Simply, I prefer being shallow than liking a guy who's face and demeanor so grosses me out. 

Edited by SoulMonster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im sure he's funny sometimes, this "birther" spoof is worth a chuckle. Its just that his analysis is often as shite as his face and demeanour. As displayed in the video I posted on the previous page that sparked this conversation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Never heard of him.

Unsurprising as he’s not dead and/or doesn’t play cricket. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dazey said:

Unsurprising as he’s not dead and/or doesn’t play cricket. 

You say that however...Jimmy Maher! Yes I know him. Australian one-day merchant and Queensland batsmen, played briefly for my club Durham before having a spell with Glamorgan.  

Jimmy-Maher-Pura-Cup-Win-cropped2-1024x8

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/03/2019 at 4:16 PM, SoulMonster said:

Yeah, I pride myself on being all "substance over style." But yeah, there is something decidedly off-putting about his demeanor.

That being said, based on Dazey's compliments alone, I am sure he is great. I probably should give him a chance, but -- haha -- I dislike him so much that I am afraid that if I give him a chance I might end up liking a guy who I find so nauseating, so I prefer not giving him the chance. Simply, I prefer being shallow than liking a guy who's face and demeanor so grosses me out. 

If you just can’t stand his face the show is available on podcast. :lol: 

Seriously though I recommend you give it a go at least once. I think you’d enjoy it. 

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/hbo/real-time-with-bill-maher-49758

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peoples attempts to be " Cool " really piss me off.

 

Take Axl rose ok that dude is cool mainly because he is Axl Rose its his persona.

Then you have just Joe Blogs who goes out dressed in bright clothes walking like he has shit himself ... Mate that ain't cool cos your trying.

 

People who are cool are naturally that way they don't attempt it or try it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Take Axl rose ok that dude is cool mainly because he is Axl Rose its his persona.

To be fair the last time Axl looked cool was 1993 :lol:  And he fuckin' ruins it all anyway everytime he opens his mouth.  Cool people don't whinge.  Moaners and whiners will never be cool, cool is like the bloke in my avatar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

To be fair the last time Axl looked cool was 1993 :lol:  And he fuckin' ruins it all anyway everytime he opens his mouth.  Cool people don't whinge.  Moaners and whiners will never be cool, cool is like the bloke in my avatar.

Can't beat a pair of cycling shorts and a fishnet top can ya Len?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Can't beat a pair of cycling shorts and a fishnet top can ya Len?

A gay club ain't a gay club without em! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Image result for fat axl rose

 

You telling that don't look like a cool dude?

No I'm telling you that looks like my Auntie Beena if she was a white :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vogue03.jpg

Thats the closest Axl has come to looking cool in the modern era, no ones saying you can't dress flash when you're older but, y'know, put some fuckin' thought into it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×