No Holds Barred Thread - Post Anything That Is On Your Mind, Even the Politically Incorrect!

Ace Nova

4 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Just had a call for a skip hire gave a price...

5 mins later they call back asking the same question no Love there hasn't been a sale in the last 5 mins 

Being a public servant must really have its long days. These cops know your pain in dealing with the public:

Gysv1Zzh.jpg

Edited by soon

• 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Gay.

Shit, call me a f@ggot all day long, the choice between a fuckin' Rollie and seeing two slags copping off, one costs 5 grand minimum and the other you could get for 50 quid in some Kings Cross knocking shop, fuck that, I'm taking the Rollie!  Do I get to pick which Rollie? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Shit, call me a f@ggot all day long, the choice between a fuckin' Rollie and seeing two slags copping off, one costs 5 grand minimum and the other you could get for 50 quid in some Kings Cross knocking shop, fuck that, I'm taking the Rollie!  Do I get to pick which Rollie? :lol: 

I can't say I disagree, not because I care about watches but I could surely sell it to someone like you and spend the money on something else.

Just now, SoulMonster said:

I can't say I disagree, not because I care about watches but I could surely sell it to someone like you and spend the money on something else.

I'm not very big on possesions, what I own you could write down on the back of a business card but my Rolex Submariner is the one thing that I've ever owned that I'm particularly proud of.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm not very big on possesions, what I own you could write down on the back of a business card but my Rolex Submariner is the one thing that I've ever owned that I'm particularly proud of.

Not big on possessions either. I used to have a hobby that was expensive but I ended it (huge salt water aquarium). I do collect fossils and minerals, but it can be years between each time I buy something new. I also buy lots of books but that isn't very expensive either. Most of my money goes to food and drinks, renovating our house, some investments, and vacations. 

8 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Like 100 slags in a Kings Cross knocking shop? :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Not big on possessions either. I used to have a hobby that was expensive but I ended it (huge salt water aquarium). I do collect fossils and minerals, but it can be years between each time I buy something new. I also buy lots of books but that isn't very expensive either. Most of my money goes to food and drinks, renovating our house, some investments, and vacations. 

This is KK btw, finally went through with a long overdue screen name change.  :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

This is KK btw, finally went through with a long overdue screen name change.  :ph34r:

Stop it, I don't like it. I always find it really weird when a long time poster changes their screen name. It's really hard to think of them by a new name. Next you'll start banging on about your preferred pronouns. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Stop it, I don't like it. I always find it really weird when a long time poster changes their screen name. It's really hard to think of them by a new name. Next you'll start banging on about your preferred pronouns. :lol: 

It was long overdue.  I was going to change it years ago but never got around to it.  I came up with the name as a play on words over 20 years ago during the AOL instant messenger days.  It just doesn't sound right anymore and hasn't for close to a decade...:shrugs: