To Those Who Been to Multiple Shows at Different Countries/Cities

The fans at the 2017 St. Louis show were for sure the craziest. That might have been the atmosphere around the show but it was a really good time.

The tamest were the fans in Milwaukee. I don't know what it was but they just weren't as into it as the fans at the other shows. 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

Having been in England (all) France (Bordeaux), Copenhagen and Prague, the English crowds were the rowdiest. Copenhagen was pretty energetic too, Bordeaux and Prague were the tamest. Having said that, I prefer a tamer crowd and preferred those two shows partly for that reason. Especially when Bordeaux was my 5thgig of the tour and I was ready to just watch the show. 

From my small experience, it was in Norway, 2010.

The reason why I ended up meeting Axl in Oslo was because I met two norwegians in the Bergen gig. They came to talk to me because they liked my shirt (which wasn't even official and looked like crap... of course I suspect they had drunk a lot) and we became friends this very night. We went to a bar in Bergen the next day and I noticed they looked like those two doctors from Nip/Tuck. Same outfits, same mannerism, somewhat looking like the actors from the show... very classy overall. I didn't understand what interest they saw in me, I was dressed like shit compared to them, and my english accent was terrible. 

Anyway those guys went to Oslo for the other show and told me how to meet Axl. And we may have drunk a lot and party afterwards. Those guys were crazy and certainly the best fans I've ever met. Also, they knew all the lyrics from Coma and we sung like mad men. Wish I had a time machine sometimes.

• Like 4

Watched 5 Guns shiws in 5 different countries

Budapest Hungary -very good crowd

Belgrade Serbia-wild crowd like in South Ameria

Sofia Bulgaria-very good audience

Vienna Austria-Amazing crowd

Chorziw Poland-most borring crowd ever...Whole tribune seating and watching show like in theather

3 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I'd say that Argentina and Brazil have the best crowds, but of course there are some places in Europe that have their own thing too. From this year I remember the Firenze crowd was really frenetic :) 

I remember that here in Argentina we even chanted the Looney Tunes intro :lol:, or the bass notes from Coma. I can share this two awesome videos from when they came here:

Wtf...Zhey are like on football game...I can't believe...What a fuckin crowd...Amazing...

I’ve only been to shows in the states, 9 of new GNR and 9 times on NITL. I’d say Pittsburgh was the rowdyest on NITL. Axl even said that the audience participation on KOHD was louder that he’s heard anywhere. Two nights later he told philly how Pittsburgh was super loud. 

As far as over all, the Hammerstein shows were truly the die-hards. Everybody was crowd surfing up front. That shit just doesn’t happen anymore! 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Prague were the tamest. 

...really ? From my own experience the Prague crowd was very well into it, at least in the FOS1 area :shrugs:

11 hours ago, igorsr said:

Vienna Austria-Amazing crowd

Chorziw Poland-most borring crowd ever...Whole tribune seating and watching show like in theather

Crowd in Vienna is always amazing !!!

Yes crowd wise Chorzow was an overall very "interesting" experience :wacko:

2 hours ago, ZODIAC said:

munich and Mannheim. Crowds (krauts :-) went crazy in Mannheim 

I would rate Munich over Mannheim, but maybe because it was my first show on the NITL tour and i was totally hyped up:lol:

My crowd rating from the shows i went to:

Munich, Vienna, Prague and Leipzig where equally fantastic 

Berlin and Mannheim were ok

Chorzow was:facepalm:

Edited by EricA
  • Like 1

From my experience, our crowds in Germany are rather weak, I saw them in Hannover and Gelsenkirchen, Hannover was okay, the show was stopped after CD for 1,5 hours due to a thunderstorm, but the crowd remained patient and made some good noise for Angus who came onstage there, Gelsenkirchen this year was just weak imo

I saw them at both shows in Nijmegen, and the Dutch crowd is really good, they know for sure how to have a good time, crowd was really energetic and the band was on fire as well

And I've been to Barcelona, where I wasn't standing in the field, but in row Z, still the atmosphere was great, I think the Spanish crowd was the best I saw on this tour

If GNR did another tour I really consider buying tickets for a SA show, the fans over there are just crazy! 

Wildest crowd was Buenos Aires for me, even in 2014 (though I guess having Duff back helped). A few points I thought I was gonna die when I almost fell to the ground, only for an arm to grab me and pull me back up.

Tamest was Geneva in 2010.