To Those Who Been to Multiple Shows at Different Countries/Cities

21 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Which country/city got the craziest fans in your experience(maybe one who seems to know every song)? Which got the tamest?

Based on all rock concert footage I've ever seen in my life of any band, the craziest must be in South America and the tamest in east Asia. 

Edited by username
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

The Norwegian crowd was lame, I got scolded by an old hag because I was jumping and actually being into the show.

I had a similar experience when I saw SMKC a few years ago, although mine ended with lumps on the back of my head, and claw marks down my shoulders and back :lol:

17 minutes ago, username said:

Based on all rock concert footage I've ever seen in my life of any band, the craziest must be in South America and the tamest in east Asia. 

The Tokyo crowd went absolutely WILD for Babymetal, think they were more excited for them than GNR.

Well, I saw Guns in Finland 2017 and again in Estonia 2018. In Estonia I was in the Golden Circle right in the first row while in Finland I was quite far from the stage, so that may explain the difference. But anyway, in Finland the crowd was pretty calm, some people were even chatting with each other and I didn't see any crazy head banging or singing around me. In Estonia the atmosphere even before the concert was way better and the people were amazing, they were clearly having a good time. People around me knew the lyrics to most of the songs and so on. Maybe the fact that Guns were playing in Estonia for the first time ever had also something to do with it. As a Finn, I know what other nationalities think a stereotypical Finn is like and I have to say that the majority of the crowd in Hämeenlinna in 2017 was pretty much showing as little emotion as we are known for, so that was sort of lame compared to Estonia. 

• Like 1

Seen NITL GNR in 6 countries, multiple cities. 

All crowds are boring, because Golden Circle dictates that with the split barrier. 

Download England was a bit wild but that's a festival so I suspect most festivals were like that.

On a whole I'd say America are the most boring, but I also felt GNR had more stardom in Europe and elsewhere. 

I think everyone knows South America are a pretty wild crowd.

Edited by Axl_morris

I was at night 1 Vegas before coachella.  The energy and the tension in the arena before they came on was insane.  Great show besides the fact he was in a wheelchair. 

I was at East Rutherford NJ and Madison Square Garden.  Crowd was more wild in NJ, but I prefer smaller venues like MSG.

But the best concert I ever been to was the private show at the Apollo.  Small room, high energy.  Even all the celebrities were wildin out.

9 hours ago, igorsr said:

I taped this,so this isn't lame...

I have problem with security because I was standing

I had a problem with security because I was standing too.. pretty pathetic

In my part of seats people weren't as stoned as in yours but slightly, some people actually knew the songs and enjoyed the show some looked the same as in your video.

On 30.9.2018 at 7:36 AM, igorsr said:

This is the proof...Omly man who standing is me lol

People like you ruin the concert experience for people who buy a seating ticket.
If you're going to stand at a concert, buy a standing ticket.

For the concerts I went to, it is Madrid '17 that had the wildest crowd. Massive experience to witness it, especially on the classics.

Edited by Snytefant

We don't have the seats culture, I'd never pick seats for a gnr show. If I ever have to because for some reason  I'm not able to stand up, I'd be so pissed if people got up:bitchfight: So if I get a seat, I stay seated, because I'd feel rude standing up blocking someone else's view.

But we have a different culture. Most people would have a standing ticket for a rock show.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lio said:

We don't have the seats culture, I'd never pick seats for a gnr show. If I ever have to because for some reason  I'm not able to stand up, I'd be so pissed if people got up:bitchfight: So if I get a seat, I stay seated, because I'd feel rude standing up blocking someone else's view.

But we have a different culture. Most people would have a standing ticket for a rock show.

There are highlights were you have to stand up. When literally everybody's standing up.

I've been to prob 10 GNR shows around the US and Canada, all seemed the same, good-some of the late shows took a lot out of people. Actually, I seen Izzy in 9or 92 with JuJu hounds in a club here in Cleveland, the crowd went nuts for him-I remember getting pushed against the stage, and Snakepit in 95 was a wild crowd-Velvet Revolver in 2004 in Detroit was a great crowd-it was even before the album came out, the band and crowd were on fire.