Is Slash taking a dig at Axl's million-dollar video trilogy with his new video for Driving Rain?

ludurigan

This has got to be the best video Slash has been in since the 1991 release of You Could Be Mine

Cheap, fun etc

The slow-mo scenes and the last part is so hysterical fun that it actually did a small miracle for me. For the duration of it I was not distracted by Myles Kennedy voice and thus I was able to actually enjoy a Slash song -- something i haven't been able to do since Myles started singing with Slash

There is one thing missing though. Slash puppet didn't do the classic Slash stance when he aims his guitar towards the sky for the guitar solo scene!

now what really got my attention is the car falling from the cliff scene

It seems to me a very clear its-here-for-everyone-to-see dig at Axl's million dollar "epic" video trilogy

No.

I dont really dig this video. But in todays music biz Driving Rain video must be at the higher end of the average budget? Live action puppetry and multiple locations. Compared to SOYL lyric vid its almost like a complete role reversal between Axl and Slashs spending on videos.

• Like 2

• Gibbo locked this topic