Whatever Happened to "Stump" The Guy Axl Punched in St. Louis

Cool episode

Im not sure that Stump "instigated the riot." But he sure did contribute! If Axl had to punch someone while wearing a feather boa, Stump seems like the perfect candidate.

The security guards description of the moments leading up to the break out of the riot really captured the atmosphere in the dawn of a riot. I love that space. Id swear that there is telepathic communication among the crowd in those moments. Pinging the notion off of one another, casting votes with silence. Its the most democratic thing, in the tyranny of the masses sense of it. And everyone seems to magically know that when a certain object is thrown everyone is supposed to "Go!!!!!!!" 

Imagine being the owner of property manager and your new stadium gets trashed on its second concert! Would be so frustrating!

• GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Okay. You vs Dizzy Reed, who would win?

We could make a poll out of this. 

Axl Rose vs DD

Slash vs DD 

Punk as Duff  vs DD 

Richard Fortus vs DD

Frank Ferrer vs DD 

Chris Pitman vs DD (no towels allowed) 

Chris Pitman vs DD ( towels allowed) 

etc. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Oh right, the first rule, don't talk about MyFightClubForum. :lol:

Jan is a girl's name here

Really? Jan is my first name and I'm a male. 

Edited by Sosso

49 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

We could make a poll out of this. 

Axl Rose vs DD

Slash vs DD 

Punk as Duff  vs DD 

Richard Fortus vs DD

Frank Ferrer vs DD 

Chris Pitman vs DD (no towels allowed) 

Chris Pitman vs DD ( towels allowed) 

etc. 

Duff would kick his ass. I'm more interested in Ashba or Fernando vs DD :bitchfight: :rofl-lol:

As far as Stump goes, who the hell cares? He's barely a footnote in GnR history. He's probably still as much of dick now as he was then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think I read somewhere (a long time ago)...that Axl ended up seeing the guy in court and gave Stump an autograph after he asked him for it. Not sure if I am mixing up stories...

Edit: I was right, :Phttps://www.questia.com/newspaper/1P2-32834812/axl-rose-settles-suit-on-an-upbeat-note

"Jurors deliberated for about three hours Thursday before Judge Anna C. Forder announced the case was settled. Afterward, several jurors crowded around Rose for autographs.

Stephenson got one, too.

Inside the back cover of Stephenson's rock concert scrapbook, Rose scrawled, "Stump Axl G n' R 93."

As he left the Civil Courts Building, Rose, 31, said he "didn't know what to think" of Stephenson's request for an autograph.

"It was pretty wild to me," Rose said"

Edited by thomlarke