GNR playing Hawaii on December

6 hours ago, EricA said:

I know:lol:but for us Europeans it's unbelievable to have seats on the field, as you know;)

Exactly. Unless somebody is in such a bad condition, that they are unable to stand up, I don't see the point of having seats. 

And sometimes seats are very bad idea...

Spoiler

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 2

I like the setup for some gigs in Wembley Stadium where if you have standing tickets, you can still take a seat in the lower bowl. I did that when I saw AC/DC in 2015; had been standing up all day at a picnic earlier and halfway through the gig my back started to hurt, so I took a seat (but still stood up every now and then). For Axl/DC in 2016 I was so hyped I stood in the pit at London Stadium the whole time :P

Edited by Amir
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Billbailey702 said:

Just bought my plane ticket. I’ve had climbing the stairway to heaven on my bucket list for a while anyone else interested in joining up and climbing it with me. For those that don’t know it’s a 4,000 step stairway that leads to an old radio tower. It looks amazing on YouTube 

If you see GNR FB will look lot people go to Hawaii from US.

1 hour ago, Billbailey702 said:

Just bought my plane ticket. I’ve had climbing the stairway to heaven on my bucket list for a while anyone else interested in joining up and climbing it with me. For those that don’t know it’s a 4,000 step stairway that leads to an old radio tower. It looks amazing on YouTube 

Have you read about it on Trip Adviser? It's illegal to climb the stairs and the fines are massive :nervous:

• Like 1

When I saw the announcement for this show yesterday, I thought to myself, this is a big deal. Not exactly sure why I felt that way, but for the band, if it's the last show of 2018, and perhaps the final show of the Not In This Lifetime tour, it's sure a fun way to close it out. I'd love to be there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Have you read about it on Trip Adviser? It's illegal to climb the stairs and the fines are massive :nervous:

There is a guard to sneak past. I think the only reason it’s illegal and they threaten a fine is to prevent someone from having the ability to sue the state if they got hurt.

Hi everybody.

First of all, sorry for the "double" post, I created a new topic about my request, but I think I have more chances to be readen in that particular "hawai show" topic than the new one I created. So sorry, if anybody knows how to delete my other topic, please feel free to do it. I don't know how to do that. So, here was my original message:

Hi. Huge french fan here. I decided for my birthday ( on December the 13th ) to go and travel from Paris to the Hawai show on December 8th. A fucking dream come true. But in order to get the best possible ticket, I would love to get a nightrain pré-sale code instead of waiting the official sale day on friday. PLEASE is there anybody out there who could have the kindness to give me a nightrain pré-sale code to get access to a really good ticket ( I'm afraid all the good tickets will be sold before friday ) ? That would be so so so appreciated. You can PM. THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE everybody !! I can't believe I will fly from Paris to fn'g Hawai for a GNR show !!

• Haha 1