SAU3R

GNR playing Hawaii on December

what a cool location! Has any superfamous band played in Hawaii before? I wish I could go but I'm too far away and its way too expensive. but for us fans a great thing to combine a dream holiday with a dream concert!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BadApples99 said:

More like "paradise island" ;)

You are right, i know Hawaii is island,but i was for the more easy route an put PC.😆

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Natty said:

what a cool location! Has any superfamous band played in Hawaii before? I wish I could go but I'm too far away and its way too expensive. but for us fans a great thing to combine a dream holiday with a dream concert!

I see long time ago ,here in tv channel a Elvis show in Hawaii .

Praying for a post-Hawaii December show at The Forum in LA to put a cherry on top of NITL when it wraps! 🙏

• Like 2

Did i miss something when did the name of the Tour changed into "Larger-Than-Life":question:

GUNS N’ ROSES ANNOUNCE FIRST EVER HAWAII SHOW IN THE BAND’S HISTORY AS PART OF LARGER-THAN-LIFE NOT IN THIS LIFETIME TOUR
ROCK LEGENDS HAVE NEVER BEEN HOTTER ON THE ENORMOUSLY SUCCESSFUL WORLDWIDE RUN

https://alohastadium.hawaii.gov/main/guns-n-roses-larger-than-life-not-in-this-lifetime-tour/

10 minutes ago, Natty said:

...dream on:(

...and, yes Stones, M.Jackson, U2 played there, and the Eagles will do a show the day before GnR !

2 minutes ago, EricA said:

Did i miss something when did the name of the Tour changed into "Larger-Than-Life":question:

GUNS N’ ROSES ANNOUNCE FIRST EVER HAWAII SHOW IN THE BAND’S HISTORY AS PART OF LARGER-THAN-LIFE NOT IN THIS LIFETIME TOUR
ROCK LEGENDS HAVE NEVER BEEN HOTTER ON THE ENORMOUSLY SUCCESSFUL WORLDWIDE RUN

https://alohastadium.hawaii.gov/main/guns-n-roses-larger-than-life-not-in-this-lifetime-tour/

...dream on:(

...and, yes Stones, M.Jackson, U2 played there, and the Eagles will do a show the day before GnR !

I think they are referring to the Not In This Lifetime Tour itself as being “larger than life.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tyler Drama said:

Why?

Was goofing. 

He's from there and a rocker.

Edited by soon

Well it wasn't as if they were booked to enter a studio on 30th November to commence their next magnum opus was it, (that day being the day following Johannesburg, that was formally going to conclude the tour)? 

Expect more dates to appear.

2 hours ago, SAU3R said:

Just announced, now I'm glad I didn't buy tickets for the last show so far in Johannesburg :D

that artwork looks like something a cover band would make.

• Like 1