Happy Birthday to Tommy "The General" Stinson

1 minute ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

I always liked Tommy, just felt like he never really messed with everyone around him like Duff did earlier. 

I have to say that he built a great rhythm section with Richard and Brain. That was the best one since the Appetite days. 

• GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, Sosso said:

I have to say that he built a great rhythm section with Richard and Brain. That was the best one since the Appetite days. 

I agee. Say what you will about Axl's voice or any other drama from that era but that rhythm section was fucking tight!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I agee. Say what you will about Axl's voice or any other drama from that era but that rhythm section was fucking tight!

The sound of the drums was always lacking for me though, if you listen to HOB or RIR, the drums are just drowned in the mix.. man wish Brain was here instead of Frank..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

So there will be a thread in the GNR section for the birthday of EVERY musician that inspired Duff Mckagan ? :lol:

Isn't it ironic that the guy who used to be your idol has replaced you in your own band? 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 2