Changes in the upcoming leg?

3 hours ago, El Guapo said:

I heard Axl has been working really hard on his vocal delivery and sounds like he did in 2016 again and that they will open with a new song. Locomotive replaces Coma and the shows will be shorter (less solos and bloat).
Then I woke up.

If only......

3 hours ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

"I heard Axl has been working really hard on his vocal delivery and sounds like he did in 2016 again and that they will open with a new song. Locomotive replaces Coma and the shows will be shorter (less solos and bloat).
Then I woke up"

is it a hope or you really heard that ?

"THEN I WOKE UP."
Sorry, mate! ;)

Edited by El Guapo

On 10/7/2018 at 2:23 PM, SAU3R said:

I'd love to hear some illusion deep cuts, coma was great at the beginning of NITL but now it's of course no surprise anymore 

I think stuff like Pretty Tied Up or You Ain't The First would suit his voice these days... Duff could sing So Fine instead of Attitude or New Rose 

But of course that won't happen 

Wholeheartedly agree with this.  Let's get some keep cuts that are easier on Axl's voice and trade out some others.  Pretty Tied Up, Locomotive, You Ain't The First, Don't Damn Me (play this song finally!) and yes Duff needs to break out So Fine.  Axl doesn't even need to do his vocal parts on So Fine, just leave it all to Duff.  

7 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Wholeheartedly agree with this.  Let's get some keep cuts that are easier on Axl's voice and trade out some others.  Pretty Tied Up, Locomotive, You Ain't The First, Don't Damn Me (play this song finally!) and yes Duff needs to break out So Fine.  Axl doesn't even need to do his vocal parts on So Fine, just leave it all to Duff.  

agree with every song except dont damn me, how the hell is he supposed to handle that song these days :D they never played it because its nearly impossible, you simply don't have time to breathe and these days he struggles with his breathing on nearly every song

13 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

He needs Axl to add the "Oh's' and 'Ah's at the beginning of So Fine for effect.

6 hours ago, El Guapo said:

I heard Axl has been working really hard on his vocal delivery and sounds like he did in 2016 again and that they will open with a new song. Locomotive replaces Coma and the shows will be shorter (less solos and bloat).

I heard Axl has been job shadowing Myles Kennedy on the Living The Dream tour, taking notes on his warm up routines, eating habits, etc. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, MrMojo said:

Do you think Guns would ever do a queen, elton or thin lizzy cover? 

With Axl's current voice and the recent Slash interview where he says he plays a lot faster now, I'm more convinced than ever that they should cover Parisienne Walkways,  maybe as an intro to SCOM. Those long sustained notes with Axl's deep voice would be unreal :drool:

6 hours ago, MidnightToker said:

I heard Axl has been job shadowing Myles Kennedy on the Living The Dream tour, taking notes on his warm up routines, eating habits, etc. 

He wouldn't need to, because at his worst he does sound like Myles, and without effort (not on all the songs, thank god).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, SAU3R said:

agree with every song except dont damn me, how the hell is he supposed to handle that song these days :D they never played it because its nearly impossible, you simply don't have time to breathe and these days he struggles with his breathing on nearly every song

I love slashs solo one of my favourites.

On 2018-10-09 at 5:39 AM, El Guapo said:

Then I woke up.

That’s just mean :max:

On 10/7/2018 at 2:06 PM, Sosso said:

I wish that they would switch between Coma and Locomotive each night. 

That would be great! I was also listening to an old bootleg last night and they opened with It's So Easy, Move To the City, Brownstone.  I think that would be a cool way to mix up the beginning of the shows. Especially since they just released 4 versions and a lyric video for MTTC.

• Like 1