Conor McGregor/Khabib Suspended UFC

J Dog

As of today both are suspended until a hearing in 10 days for a final verdict on suspension/reinstatement. I’m not really a McGregor guy but I don’t see why he’s suspended. Khabib was the one who went psycho and jumped in the crowd. He started the whole brawl. McGregor just kind of defended himself. At one point he had like 4 different guys coming at him from all angles.

1 hour ago, J Dog said:

As of today both are suspended until a hearing in 10 days for a final verdict on suspension/reinstatement. I’m not really a McGregor guy but I don’t see why he’s suspended. Khabib was the one who went psycho and jumped in the crowd. He started the whole brawl. McGregor just kind of defended himself. At one point he had like 4 different guys coming at him from all angles.

I think McGregor's suspension is medical. 

Conors a bitch and so are his team.  He talks like a badman but gets dealt with everytime he steps up.  If you don't want this kind of scene, try keeping it professional, stick to competition and don't get into attacking peoples buses and all that other personal shit.

• Like 3

Conor threw the first punch at Khabib's team mates in one of the videos online, so yeah he'd been suspended too if this was a legit sport. If it was a legit sport, though he'd been banned for live after the bus attack.

Khabib's final suspension is expected to be something like 4 months. 4 months which he wouldn't have fought in anyway.

They are both cunts. Dana's probably overjoyed, because at heart he's a wrestling promoter. They'll make alot more money of the rematch.

Edited by AtariLegend

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Conors a bitch and so are his team.  He talks like a badman but gets dealt with everytime he steps up.  If you don't want this kind of scene, try keeping it professional, stick to competition and don't get into attacking peoples buses and all that other personal shit.

Pretty much anyone that's taken him either to the ground, or into deep rounds, cut him to pieces. He's got limited skill range and even more limited gas tank.

19 minutes ago, moreblack said:

Pretty much anyone that's taken him either to the ground, or into deep rounds, cut him to pieces. He's got limited skill range and even more limited gas tank.

He got dominated in the fight. Standing up, on the mat, everything. My man had him pretty much out on his feet near the end there.

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

4 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Conor threw the first punch at Khabib's team mates in one of the videos online, so yeah he'd been suspended too if this was a legit sport. If it was a legit sport, though he'd been banned for live after the bus attack.

Khabib's final suspension is expected to be something like 4 months. 4 months which he wouldn't have fought in anyway.

They are both cunts. Dana's probably overjoyed, because at heart he's a wrestling promoter. They'll make alot more money of the rematch.

I’ve been going back to the bus thing. The fight should’ve never happened after that. I’m not sure sure another fighter gets away with that. I was honestly surprised they didn’t step in and do something when that happened. But McGregor equals $$$.

21 minutes ago, moreblack said:

I’m not that big on UFC but how good can a guy with 21 fights and 4 losses be, that means he loses damn near a 5th of the time.

17 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I’ve been going back to the bus thing. The fight should’ve never happened after that. I’m not sure sure another fighter gets away with that. I was honestly surprised they didn’t step in and do something when that happened. But McGregor equals $$$.

Personally I don’t think anyone should get banned, I’m saying if you wanna be that guy then be that guy but if you ain’t that guy you’re getting stomped, thats life, if me or you or anyone posting here acts a certain way, disrespectful or whatever and then one day in the process of doing so we get dealt with well thats just dues in my book.

13 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Personally I don’t think anyone should get banned, I’m saying if you wanna be that guy then be that guy but if you ain’t that guy you’re getting stomped, thats life, if me or you or anyone posting here acts a certain way, disrespectful or whatever and then one day in the process of doing so we get dealt with well thats just dues in my book.

Of course. I’m not defending the guy, I’m glad he got his ass kicked so hard after wasting everyone’s time with the Mayweather stuff and just how he was acting in general. His head got way too big. But it usually always catches up with a guy like that.

He wouldn’t have gotten away with acting like that back during the beginning of UFC. There wasn’t much posing going on back then, it was get ready for the fight and then go handle business.

I do think UFC should’ve done something after the bus thing. He was lucky, someone does that to my ride and he’s getting fucked up right then. Wouldn’t have been no fight.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I’m not that big on UFC but how good can a guy with 21 fights and 4 losses be, that means he loses damn near a 5th of the time.

He good, but not near as good as advertised is a good way to put him.

35 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The thing is, because it's wide open as far as styles go, anyone can get caught by a fighter who fights in a way you're not that familiar with. Even the best of the best in MMA have lost to a fighter you'd never have expected.

11 minutes ago, moreblack said:

The thing is, because it's wide open as far as styles go, anyone can get caught by a fighter who fights in a way you're not that familiar with. Even the best of the best in MMA have lost to a fighter you'd never have expected.

Right, OK.  So thats not an unusual thing?  I always thought it was kind of a joke sport so I never paid attention to it, didn't even see this fight either its just all my mates have been going on about it and the aftermath so I'm privy to that.

Since i got you, explain something to me.  There are certain illegal moves in this sport right?  Like certain shit you can't do?  Because, I assume, that they're deadly or damaging or what have you.  So how does a chokehold fit into that?  I mean to my understanding a choke hold chokes you right?  Meaning if the guy don't let go you're gonna get choked to death. 

Edited by Len Cnut

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Right, OK.  So thats not an unusual thing?  I always thought it was kind of a joke sport so I never paid attention to it, didn't even see this fight either its just all my mates have been going on about it and the aftermath so I'm privy to that.

Since i got you, explain something to me.  There are certain illegal moves in this sport right?  Like certain shit you can't do?  Because, I assume, that they're deadly or damaging or what have you.  So how does a chokehold fit into that?  I mean to my understanding a choke hold chokes you right?  Meaning if the guy don't let go you're gonna get choked to death. 

It's not about killing the guy. Jiu jitsu and wrestling are all about outworking someone on the ground, gaining position, and making them submit. So when a fighter get a hold like that on someone, the aim is to make them tap. The tap means they submit, it's kind of getting the full measure of a fighter, to make them tap and quit. There's no more decisive victory than that.

14 minutes ago, moreblack said:

It's not about killing the guy. Jiu jitsu and wrestling are all about outworking someone on the ground, gaining position, and making them submit. So when a fighter get a hold like that on someone, the aim is to make them tap. The tap means they submit, it's kind of getting the full measure of a fighter, to make them tap and quit. There's no more decisive victory than that.

But my point is the moves that are illegal are that way because they’re potentially deadly right?  Well what if you’ve got a bloke in a chokehold or whatever and he don’t tap?  In the ensuing moments he’s done for right?

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

But my point is the moves that are illegal are that way because they’re potentially deadly right?  Well what if you’ve got a bloke in a chokehold or whatever and he don’t tap?  In the ensuing moments he’s done for right?

Well not really. He'd just pass out wouldn't he?

18 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

He'll surely pass out first and the judge will end the match?