Conor McGregor/Khabib Suspended UFC

J Dog

49 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I have. :lol: I mean at school and that surely you've been in a brawl and gotten somebody in a headlock?

Yeah but they always involved their head being squeezed or the sides of their neck, not their throat.

Edited by Len Cnut

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

But my point is the moves that are illegal are that way because they’re potentially deadly right?  Well what if you’ve got a bloke in a chokehold or whatever and he don’t tap?  In the ensuing moments he’s done for right?

I can't say it doesn't happen, but that's what the ref is there for. 

It's funny, my boyfriend is a major MMA fan, so he is always watching videos about it, and of course decides to "force" me to listen stuff about it.

So I ended up having a blast watching Conor videos. He is entertaing, to say the least. Man, judge me if you want, but I love his bossy attitude, arrogant you can say... I can't get mad with what he says because he makes it fun. I watched the fight, honestly if it was the first time watching that I wouldn't watch it again, the way khabib fights is boring to me. I was disappointed Conor didn't start stronger, was expecting a fast attack,punch right from the start. To me a fight that was vibrant was Tony, versus Pettis. Those guys did some cool moves there, not all perfect, but still they went all out.

Still I like Conor, and people mentioning the bus thing, don't forget it all started with khabib and his buddies going to Conor friend threatening him. He even gave him a slap right? So maybe suspensions should have started there. Khabib wanted this fight with Conor, and found a way to get it. Don't be mistaken, I don't think the bus incident is acceptable, just saying both parts didn't act right.

Hope they fight again 

Edited by love&hates