12/08/18 - Honolulu, Hawaii - Aloha Stadium [Last show of the tour]

alfierose

5 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

We. Were. Drunk.

So, not our fault.

Ok. :) Though I was under the impression that the people who were drunk (in true meaning of the word), were mostly  in the back  (in the area or near the area where they sold beer, drinks etc.) I didn't notice that people around me (or in front of me) would've been drunk.  Large part of the audience was just standing there and only giving applause when the songs started/ended. I'm guessing that majority of them we're casual fans or just random people who  came to see what the fuss was about. On the other hand, there were also plenty of people who clearly were loving every second of it. 

I had great time, the weather was good, the gig was great and I got to see 60%  (no Izzy+Steven ) of my favorite rock band first time in my life. So, despite everything, I have no regrets of seeing them. I hope you had a good time too. (BTW I'm going to see Metallica next summer at the same venue.)  

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Sosso said:

It's no wonder why Pitman wanted a pay rise. They should get at least 50k per gig, especially Fortus. 

Honestly, I think Fortus, Ferrer, Melli should pay them 50k a gig to be standing on that stage.  

On the other hand, what else could they be doing and running away with 120-150k a year?

Plumbing, waitress, barber, mechanic, teacher...

I think they are pretty happy with what they get.

In Bon Jovi, everyone is on a payroll (not Phil X, the rhytham guitar..., they are also hired), But Tico, Richie, David...they got 2 million a month, recording or not, touring or sitting at home.  When you think of it, putting up with Jon and earning 24 million a year or doing something else?

28 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Now comes the awkward "hey Slash we need you to play a wedding - please leave your SMKC tour immediately and fly to New Zealand" down period that Bumblefoot loved so much

sad. but Bumblefoot finally dared to just cut the wire and bail out to follow his own goals (we can dispute them, personally I consider them crap, but hey, he seems to be happy).

on the other hand, Slash just can't get pissed and quit GNR again - the cash income would stop. it's simple as that :) 

Did I just watch the same performance of Madagascar as you guys? 

It always starts out strong, and than he switches to that weak shit.

On top of that he fucks up the timing at one point.

Best part was Melissa's backing vocals at the end, seriously. Best since 2002 when Robin Finck did it.

• Like 2