12/08/18 - Honolulu, Hawaii - Aloha Stadium [Last show of the tour]

alfierose

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

This one guy did a concert from Hawaii for charity once:

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday, I'm a huge Elvis fan and I know Axl is also.  That satellite show was massive and sadly his last hurrah really.  It was the last time Elvis looked and sounded the way we want to remember him.

6 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday, I'm a huge Elvis fan and I know Axl is also.  That satellite show was massive and sadly his last hurrah really.  It was the last time Elvis looked and sounded the way we want to remember him.

I disagree quite a bit on that, at least with regard to how he sounded later on. I won't derail with the thread with all of that though lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sl4yer said:

6:04

Best Axl voice I've ever heard.

Who knew all that time and drugs and our boy Steven was still game ready, still have that video I took live on my phone and it gets me everyone time I watch it , “ take that to you’re Cincinnati heart!! “ 😪

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

His singing here is better than his final vegas shows in 77. 

Elvis didn't play Las Vegas at all in 1977 as far as I'm aware. 

Also, his singing on the entire 1977 tour was fantastic. Far, far better than Aloha. 

On 24.11.2018 at 5:02 PM, RageKage said:

Gnr won't care much how empty the seats are. They get their money anyway. Even if there's just one person standing in the pit.

If I was that one person standing in the pit, I would take Where's Izzy - sign with me and hold it up whole time.  And they wouldn't have any excuses to take it away from me, because I wouldn't be blocking anyone's view. Now that would be one comfortable gig for me and for them. :lol:

• Like 1