Movie Credits

wasted

I realized the credits of a movie are a cool part of a movie. The music, you reflect on shit, you look for your phone you dropped etc. sometimes you stay if there’s extras of Burt fucking around. 

Any favorite credits or credit music?

I just watched Dog Eat Dog, it had some dope song about satan. It was a good way to end the movie. 

3 hours ago, soon said:

Star Wars, the music kinda creates anticipation of the next one. 

Fallen, Stones SFTD

Yeah, Star Wars music was epic. My mom had the album back in the early 80's.

Jaws too.

I think music has always been a huge part of movies. Look at all the James Bond movies. Some of those songs won Oscars. I think music adds to movies especially horror movies.

the only thing is now the end credits go on for over 20 minutes sometimes and we usually stay now because some movies have scenes at the very end and you don't want to miss it.

26 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, Star Wars music was epic. My mom had the album back in the early 80's.

Jaws too.

I think music has always been a huge part of movies. Look at all the James Bond movies. Some of those songs won Oscars. I think music adds to movies especially horror movies.

the only thing is now the end credits go on for over 20 minutes sometimes and we usually stay now because some movies have scenes at the very end and you don't want to miss it.

I'd love to own the Star Wars album! I love the end credit music but the Leia Theme and Vader Theme too. Sad that the composer John Williams likely wont do too many more.

I know what you mean about horror soundtracks, I love em. Sometimes I make 'horror music soundtracks' but with no actual movie on my computer, lol.

I went to Iron Man with this girl I almost married, and at the end we were getting up to leave, but we noticed almost nobody was moving, so we figured something would happen and sat back down.  Sure enough, the credits end, and you are treated to a bonus scene.  We figured it must be impressive, since so many people were waiting.  We watched with great anticipation as black SUV's drove the desert, clearly this was going to epic.  Now we see a crater in the desert, and a makeshift base built around it, WTF is this? Aliens?!? This is going to be amazing!  After a few sparse line of dialogue that I could scarcely concentrate on because of my excitement, the camera panned to the BIG REVEAL... Thor's Hammer.  As my girlfriend and I looked at each other with a look of "Well, that's kinda cool, I guess."  The entire theater let out a massive "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" as if the Christ child had entered their hearts and tickled their tummies.

We could not stop fucking laughing at how super nerd that "Ahhhhhh!" was.  That became a great memory for us, until she became a bitch and I kicked her to the curb a few years later.

Edited by DeadSlash
too in awe of Thor's hammer for words.
  • Haha 1