Extra GNR Stuff For Sale!

troccoli

Well even I don't believe it, but somehow I am finally done with my extras list! The links are below. The files both contain the same info, just slightly different formats. Here's how this is all going to work. Whoever sends payment first gets the item, simple as that. Not trying to be a dick, but I have been burned in the past. If you live in a country other than the USA please be aware that you may have to pay customs duties on things you buy. It is your responsibility to find out if you will and how much those duties are. I accept US cash, USPS money orders, and PayPal. If you pay with PayPal you will be responsible for any and all fees. If you send as a personal payment and use your PayPal balance or a bank account for payment there are no fees. PayPal personal payments are not available in all countries. I will calculate shipping to the best of my ability. If it costs more than I quote I will pay the difference. If it costs less than I quote the difference will be refunded to you. I will not be responsible for lost and/or damaged mail. You can pay to add insurance if and when available. I have a great track record of sending things packed well, but you never know. As always, be sure to ask questions! My PayPal address is ttroccoli@hotmail.com

:axl::headbang::slash::wow:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, troccoli said:
Well even I don't believe it, but somehow I am finally done with my extras list! The links are below. The files both contain the same info, just slightly different formats. Here's how this is all going to work. Whoever sends payment first gets the item, simple as that. Not trying to be a dick, but I have been burned in the past. If you live in a country other than the USA please be aware that you may have to pay customs duties on things you buy. It is your responsibility to find out if you will and how much those duties are. I accept US cash, USPS money orders, and PayPal. If you pay with PayPal you will be responsible for any and all fees. If you send as a personal payment and use your PayPal balance or a bank account for payment there are no fees. PayPal personal payments are not available in all countries. I will calculate shipping to the best of my ability. If it costs more than I quote I will pay the difference. If it costs less than I quote the difference will be refunded to you. I will not be responsible for lost and/or damaged mail. You can pay to add insurance if and when available. I have a great track record of sending things packed well, but you never know. As always, be sure to ask questions! My PayPal address is ttroccoli@hotmail.com

:axl::headbang::slash::wow:

This has the alt / "dry" mix of Mr. Brownstone, correct?

ISE Germany 12" picture sleeve 920 710-0; I have 2; $15 each

If so, I'd love to get one of them from you! Any idea what condition you'd grade the actual vinyl?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RussTCB said:

This has the alt / "dry" mix of Mr. Brownstone, correct?

ISE Germany 12" picture sleeve 920 710-0; I have 2; $15 each

If so, I'd love to get one of them from you! Any idea what condition you'd grade the actual vinyl?

I would say the vinyl of the first one listed would grade as VG, and the second one listed would grade as EX.  This is based on a visual inspection only.  The advantage of the first one listed is that it is still in the original cellophane if that matters to you.  I have never tried to clean either record.  I assume that is the mix of Brownstone but I don't know.  I don't play anything really, it's all gathered just for collecting.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, troccoli said:

I would say the vinyl of the first one listed would grade as VG, and the second one listed would grade as EX.  This is based on a visual inspection only.  The advantage of the first one listed is that it is still in the original cellophane if that matters to you.  I have never tried to clean either record.  I assume that is the mix of Brownstone but I don't know.  I don't play anything really, it's all gathered just for collecting.

I'll take the first one then. I'm 90% sure the mix I want is on there and worst case scenario, I'll just have a cool GN'R 12" single lol. Shoot me a PM with your PayPal info and the total including shipping and I'll shoot you a payment some time today :)

On 10/17/2018 at 5:07 AM, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I'll take this 2002 tour shirt. I'm getting paid on Friday so just send me the paypal info and what I owe and I'll get you the payment once my check comes in. Shirt02Tour.JPG

Will need to know your address to calculate shipping.  Just send me a PM.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

So various items have now sold.  Here are updated lists.  Again these lists below are the same, just slightly different formats:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YlfFOVSIXPtcUQenh14LuTDlN1uGLxICf4KCMS0ms20/edit?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fAw1OstXD0BTDTwn3cbqQ1fAXFuCCcCW/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 10:03 PM, troccoli said:

I'm still looking to buy this if it's available