Slash's Ex-Wife Throws Massive Divorce Bash With Tasty Parting Shot

RussTCB

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Wow, lol, well... I think she's entitled to do whatever she wants with her life..... what I find odd is that London attended that party :question: and that cake is horrible to see for a son!

I don't know.... sometimes I dont understand modernity :unsure:

Agree this isnt something her kids should have been privy to. Its unfortunate when you go through something like this that you find out what the other person is really like.

I think slash wasnt exactly a saint but a "celebration" like this, she has zero class.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Agree this isnt something her kids should have been privy to. Its unfortunate when you go through something like this that you find out what the other person is really like.

I think slash wasnt exactly a saint but a "celebration" like this, she has zero class.

I dont have a problem with the "celebration" because really, that's her life and she can throw whatever party she wants... I mean, it's not illegal or anything.

My problem is with the children having to see their dad "smashed" in a cake like that.... but at the same time, London is a big boy now and he chose to attend the party, also to dress up as a famous divorcee.... so, that makes me wonder what's up with that? Is he OK with the cake? Or does he support his mother in the whole debacle?

That's the part I don't understand.

• Like 2

That is like... wow talk about classless!  That photo of the cake, wtf this is like something a high school student that had a overdramatic breakup before prom would do

Hopefully when Slash's kids grow up and they see who has been the most respectful and mature of the two parents they will know who to flock to more.  That would be the most deserving karma

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I dont have a problem with the "celebration" because really, that's her life and she can throw whatever party she wants... I mean, it's not illegal or anything.

My problem is with the children having to see their dad "smashed" in a cake like that.... but at the same time, London is a big boy now and he chose to attend the party, also to dress up as a famous divorcee.... so, that makes me wonder what's up with that? Is he OK with the cake? Or does he support his mother in the whole debacle?

That's the part I don't understand.

London seems to be close to his mother (from what I understand he lives with her most of the time) but I wonder what his thoughts on the whole thing are.

1 hour ago, Dean said:

Are London's tattoo's real? They look as if they've been designed by DJ Ashba.

No, he's supposed to be Tommy Lee. It's imitating his tattoos.

1 hour ago, WhazUp said:

That is like... wow talk about classless!  That photo of the cake, wtf this is like something a high school student that had a overdramatic breakup before prom would do

Hopefully when Slash's kids grow up and they see who has been the most respectful and mature of the two parents they will know who to flock to more.  That would be the most deserving karma

Totally. She's showing her true colors (which we could already see anyway). Drama queen

11 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

THIS is a Classless Act to be sure

So that's where the band name came from! :rofl-lol:

• GNFNR 1