Slash's Ex-Wife Throws Massive Divorce Bash With Tasty Parting Shot

RussTCB

1 hour ago, appetite4illusions said:

That is so...bizarre...but so Hollywood.

A sad thing that his son is right there in the middle of it, celebrating? 

That's going to be one fucked up family, for now and a long time.

Moral of the story? Never EVER marry a stripper.

And don’t ever dare call a spade a spade. That’s a no-no.

1 minute ago, soon said:

If someone only knows strippers who are from the gutter, then one can't be too far away from said gutter, themselves.

Oh I would never debate that. But still, hang out with strippers, give them your singles for those sketchy lapdances, fuck them if they are up for it, take them to Disneyland and buy them shit... just-don’t-marry-one. Ever.

I don't know.... I wouldn't be saying stuff about Meegan like we all know the future of these people....

Meegan seems cool but at some point she might want to jump ship.... or Slash fall out of love with her as well....

I mean.... nothing lasts forever, even cold November Rain! :lol:

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

What’s up with GnR and all those cakes? Must be this different culture thing.

Seriously. It’s like an art form. Express thoughts, feelings, birthday greetings, jokes and inexplicable music videos through cakes.

I know.

This could've been their wedding cake (Slash having skeleton fetish and all)  And it's classy too - notice the tongues. 

weirdest_wedding_cakes_14.jpg

Love never dies... right. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't know.... I wouldn't be saying stuff about Meegan like we all know the future of these people....

Meegan seems cool but at some point she might want to jump ship.... or Slash fall out of love with her as well....

I mean.... nothing lasts forever, even cold November Rain! :lol:

OMG you can be so mean :rofl-lol:

15 hours ago, Free Bird said:

I hope she will never forget why she's able to throw a party like this in such a house and with guests like this.

Yes

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Its not mean :P it's reality and people here are all like oh Meegan, oh Meegan.... yeah, Meegan is cool... until she's not cool anymore, hahaha

At least Meegan is a respectable lady and not full of herself.

We obviously don't know the ins and outs of their marriage. We can say whatever we want about Perla and the settlement she fought for but at some point the money she was paid as his 'manager' would have benefitted them both for tax reasons etc, so I presume on paper she would have been getting an insane amount of money...that just came back to bite Slash on the ass and the foolishness of not having a pre-nup.

Also, Perla appears to be a great mother- even if we just take into account her presence in their kids life. Slash would've been absent a lot, which worked for them, I suppose.

Good on her for having a party. Starting over again is hard emotionally regardless of how and why the relationship ended. I know I felt like throwing a party when I finally felt like I was over my break up and didnt feel like I was 50 shades of crazy anymore. And even when you're over them it's still a kick in the guts to see them with their new significant other.

Im a Slash fan but sway in Perlas favour on this one!

Edited by RQRQ
  • GNFNR 1