Slash's Ex-Wife Throws Massive Divorce Bash With Tasty Parting Shot

RussTCB

4 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

At least Meegan is a respectable lady and not full of herself.

How is Perla not a respectable woman and who are you to say things like that?

Evidently, they are two different people, two different personalities and styles. You might be attracted more to Meegan because maybe she fits your mold, but that doesn't make Perla non-respectable.

She is a great mother and ADORES her children. What would have been of them without her?

Men have to stop whining about women with strong personalities. If you don't like them, stay away from them, but respect the way they are and do not talk trash about them.

2 hours ago, RQRQ said:

We obviously don't know the ins and outs of their marriage. We can say whatever we want about Perla and the settlement she fought for but at some point the money she was paid as his 'manager' would have benefitted them both for tax reasons etc, so I presume on paper she would have been getting an insane amount of money...that just came back to bite Slash on the ass and the foolishness of not having a pre-nup.

Also, Perla appears to be a great mother- even if we just take into account her presence in their kids life. Slash would've been absent a lot, which worked for them, I suppose.

Good on her for having a party. Starting over again is hard emotionally regardless of how and why the relationship ended. I know I felt like throwing a party when I finally felt like I was over my break up and didnt feel like I was 50 shades of crazy anymore. And even when you're over them it's still a kick in the guts to see them with their new significant other.

Im a Slash fan but sway in Perlas favour on this one!

She just gave a pretty interesting interview to some podcast called "Left Unsupervised" and after listening to her, I have found a new respect for her cause. She totally makes sense with the settlement she worked for, her and her children were pretty much abandoned by Slash and if it had not been for her energy to fight the cause, I don't know if all of them would be doing as good as they are now.

Im not saying Slash doesn't love his children, he does, but he's not the type of men who would leave it all for them, had been the case of them losing their mother or her not being present like she is in their lives, I can't see Slash dropping everything to take care of them, so he owes her a lot and then some.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Wagszilla said:

Respect is earned, never given.

Men can speak their minds about whomever or whatever they want. This is the nature of freedom of speech. 

Go peddle your soft minded censorship somewhere else. 

Every person deserves respect as a basic rule to live in society.

Freedom of speech does not entitle you to disrespect others and also, doesn't mean other people will not react to the things you say.

Im not going anywhere so keep sobbing.

Edited by killuridols

“It’s been four years since [Slash] left me and the boys, and we’re still not divorced. For the first, like, year and a half, he did nothing — he just dragged his heels. He did this to me again.

Slash has filed for divorce a few times, so this time I didn’t know what… if it was any different than the last time.

It’s really sad because it’s a situation where I sat down with Slash originally and I told him everything that I wanted, what would make me happy, and how I wanted to move forward.

And that was four years ago. Four years later, here we are leaning towards all of that. And yet I’ve spent — I don’t know — six, seven hundred thousand dollars in legal fees. The stress — I’ve put on so much weight. My neck, my back has been horrible, and it’s all stress related.” - Perla Hudson

https://metalheadzone.com/slashs-ex-wife-perla-breaks-her-silence-about-guns-n-roses-guitarist/

I'm a little confused here - so I was under the impression Slash has been trying to divorce Perla for awhile prior to the GnR reunion and she has been dragging things out. There was an article a few months back iirc where Slash's lawyer was saying that Perla wasn't signing off on required documents needed to move things forward and had to be legally coerced into it. 

Perla's saying here that Slash was dragging his heels on the divorce. Assuming she's telling the truth, what's the motivation for Slash to delay his divorce with Perla? 

It seems like a messy divorce (more than usual anyway). I wonder why Slash wanted out after a decade with Perla... 

2 hours ago, RONIN said:

I'm a little confused here - so I was under the impression Slash has been trying to divorce Perla for awhile prior to the GnR reunion and she has been dragging things out. There was an article a few months back iirc where Slash's lawyer was saying that Perla wasn't signing off on required documents needed to move things forward and had to be legally coerced into it. 

Perla's saying here that Slash was dragging his heels on the divorce. Assuming she's telling the truth, what's the motivation for Slash to delay his divorce with Perla? 

It seems like a messy divorce (more than usual anyway). I wonder why Slash wanted out after a decade with Perla... 

I think it's true he tried to divorce her some years ago and then pulled off.... but if she was delaying maybe it had to do with not getting the deal that she wanted :shrugs:

There's also that instance when he said he was not married to her at all..... LOL.....

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 7:50 PM, Dean said:

Are London's tattoo's real? They look as if they've been designed by DJ Ashba.

No...if you read the article, you'd see that it says he was dressed up as Tommy Lee 

On 10/19/2018 at 2:24 PM, RONIN said:

Welcome to a divorce.

It's all "he said, she said"

A day I would symphatize her, I mean the divorce is pretty hard and she and Slash has been through quite a lot. Looks like she’s having hard time moving on. Another day I would be like wtf Perla. Classless. But then again, has she ever.

And London...thank god I’m not a child of a rockstar. This is so wrong 😂

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...