Slash's Universal Monsters Maze Soundtrack Album!

Rapidfire

Wasn't Slash supposed to produce new horror movies?

I know he did one with Anne Heche and her husband, but that really sucked. Not an original idea in the whole movie.

I'm curious to know if Slash still plans to release more horror movies or if he's given up the idea?

He also did the music for that movie too. Can't remember the name of it, but I watched it on a premium cable channel.

34 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Wasn't Slash supposed to produce new horror movies?

I know he did one with Anne Heche and her husband, but that really sucked. Not an original idea in the whole movie.

I'm curious to know if Slash still plans to release more horror movies or if he's given up the idea?

He also did the music for that movie too. Can't remember the name of it, but I watched it on a premium cable channel.

No he hasn't given up the idea of producing horror movies.

Nothing Left To Fear is the name of his first movie (which indeed is a very bad movie) as well as the name of its soundtrack song (which is a pretty cool song).

So what is it for? An amusement park, a tunnel of horror or what? I think for that kind of stuff or as soundtrack for horror movies it's good work.

But I can't go through a whole album with stuff like this. I heard some amazing guitar though and think it could have better been used for proper songs. :shrugs:

Having said that, Slash's output seems endless and I don't think the use of solos on this one will affect Slash's creativity for future releases.

Edited by Free Bird

23 hours ago, Free Bird said:

So what is it for? An amusement park, a tunnel of horror or what? I think for that kind of stuff or as soundtrack for horror movies it's good work.

https://hollywood.halloweenhorrornights.com/mazes/universal-monsters/

Sounds great; there's some cool riffs and arrangements there.