Paradise City - Live version on Absolute Radio in UK

1 hour ago, SAU3R said:

I don't think the should release the coachella show.. Axl running around the stage is a big part of their show, the shows always lacked something even though the vocals were great 

Imo a show from the 2016 NA leg would be great (Houston would be the best) or a show from NA 2017,where the vocals were solid as well 

True, I was thinking about audio only.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diegodasilva23 said:

I think the audio from Coachella’s nights would be ok for a release. Said that, someone said in another thread the Guns’s official YouTube channel removed “You Could Be Mine” from Appetite for Democracy of their channel. Do you think this could be a sign of they planning to release a live album?

That doesn't make any sense because all the other songs from Appetite For Democracy that they uploaded back in the day are still there.

I hope we get a NITL documentary + a live BluRay with the best version of each song, though. That would be fucking gold.

Edited by GNRfanMILO

40 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

That doesn't make any sense because all the other songs from Appetite For Democracy that they uploaded back in the day are still there.

I hope we get a NITL documentary + a live BluRay with the best version of each song, though. That would be fucking gold.

Why this doesn’t make sense? They could be taking down song by song and not all at a single time. But, it’s just a thought. This could mean nothing too.

Back before I found bootlegs and before the Apollo and Forum show, I was hoping for something like this. A live era not tinkered with in the studio. They could pick and choose the best performance for each song and I would be fine with that. I still wish they would do that but with every song they’ve done live. Include performances from 1987-1993, 2016-2018. Put every song they have recorded in there. That is my dream for GNR.

• Like 1

On 27.10.2018 at 1:51 PM, SAU3R said:

I don't think the should release the coachella show.. Axl running around the stage is a big part of their show, the shows always lacked something even though the vocals were great 

Imo a show from the 2016 NA leg would be great (Houston would be the best) or a show from NA 2017,where the vocals were solid as well 

Yeah, Houston show was probably the best on the whole tour in terms of vocals. However, it has a broken piano scene and Patience wasn't played (was an alternative to Don't Cry on this leg) so it's hard to imagine that this show will be a major live realese. Though, quite possible to be a basic show for a live compilation. Shows in Detroit and San Diego 2017 also were stunning. And of course, Forum 29.11 mostly for its set. 

13 hours ago, nikothebellic said:

Yeah, Houston show was probably the best on the whole tour in terms of vocals. However, it has a broken piano scene and Patience wasn't played (was an alternative to Don't Cry on this leg) so it's hard to imagine that this show will be a major live realese. Though, quite possible to be a basic show for a live compilation. Shows in Detroit and San Diego 2017 also were stunning. And of course, Forum 29.11 mostly for its set. 

I think the broken piano would add a little fun to it. Just my opinion though.

14 hours ago, nikothebellic said:

Houston 2016 + Nov Rain and Patience from Arlington would be awesome, call it 'Live from Texas 2016' or something. rock3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, diegodasilva23 said:

Any update on this? Did the channel answer?

Updated a few pages back. Channel didn’t answer but someone linked footage to Coachella and that seemed the closest to what I heard. Also - someone else noted that live tracks have been played elsewhere from that gig so it seems most likely.