Mandy

ZoSoRose

10 minutes ago, downzy said:

Been on my radar, just haven't found the time.  Will definitely watch should it come to Netflix.  

I didnt have any expectations going in, a friend chose it for a movie night. The first half is VERY slow, but its one of the most atmospheric movies Ive ever seen. It makes it mesmorizing.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Is this a new movie? I've seen the movie All the boys love Mandy? or something like that. Amber Heard was it in. Not sure about this movie called Mandy? Is it horror?

Its like an art movie. Definitely horror and it has a lot of imagery and symbolism. its from this year and stars Nicholas Cage

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Its like an art movie. Definitely horror and it has a lot of imagery and symbolism. its from this year and stars Nicholas Cage

I love Cage, but I fell asleep while watching this movie. it got pretty good reviews which was alarming. I don't like horror but I'll try to watch it again. Not quite what I expected from Cage.

Edited by Rovim

It’s certainly bizarre. Some nice Cagey moments, but not as much as reviews may make it out to seem.

As stated, the first half is fairly slow and more “art driven” (or drug hallucination driven), but if you stick with it, the second half is worth it if you are a fan of Cage and gore (or just wanna see Nicolas Cage revenge-kill to heavy metal).

I will probably rewatch it sometime soon.

21 hours ago, Rovim said:

I love Cage, but I fell asleep while watching this movie. it got pretty good reviews which was alarming. I don't like horror but I'll try to watch it again. Not quite what I expected from Cage.

Yeah, I love Nick Cage too. Maybe I will check this movie out. I love horror movies the best. Never get tired of watching anything horror.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw the preview of this movie on the On Demand movies. Love Nick Gage. This movie looks sick.

Hopefully, it'll be on one of my premium channels soon and I will definitely watch it.

I love when one character tells another not to do something and you know they going to do it anyway and go into kill mode when they do! lol