You could be mine from AFDemocracy removed from the official youtube channel

Bad performance, full mickey, all the comments were negative, never understood why they uploaded it, as the official YT channel is the most used way by casual fans and possers.

Today I was looking for it and to my suprise it was deleted, the other vides from Apettite for Democracy are still there.

Maybe because it was giving the band a bad image? Maybe because of shame? Who knows, but as you can see tha video isn't there anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh2SVX7nBe0

Edited by fanfzero

Good. I personally have pretty much erased ALL Nugnr from my personal collection as well. I still have CD, yes (vinyl, CD, MP3). I dont listen to them very often though, if I'm honest. I actually prefer live performances from the Apollo and LA Forum shows over the actual album at this point. Yes the CD versions sound better vocally, but the newer versions sound like guns, not NUgnr. 

They should remove ALL Nugnr from their YouTube page imo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The levitating piano on that show may just be the very nadir of Guns N' Roses.

Its something similar to when Tommy Lee go's upside down while playing the drums. Both needless. Least Axl didn't get stuck.

Edited by Edward Nigma

23 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

And yet I've heard worse vocals on NITL.

Well in my opinion his mickey voice now sounds less bloated than in 2012.. it's hard to explain. Maybe it's just placebo effect caused by this stupid Dr. Eggman look

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Thank god! Someone’s finally looking out for Axl. He has plenty of good performances to show case from that time. No reason to post the bad ones 

So if they were to keep some videos from the nugnr period what year should it be. ..06 only and wipe 07-2015?.