[KISS] The Final Tour Ever - End Of The Road World Tour

Silent Jay

8 hours ago, wasted said:

Merch will out live us all.

In the year 3000 KISS merch will still roam the earth. 

They're probably made out of non-organic non-disposables - I cannot see Gene subscribing to ''green issues''. In 20 million years martians will land on an apocalyptic earth and there only evidence that somebody ever lived there will be a Psycho Circus action figure and a Destroyer t-shirt.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

They're probably made out of non-organic non-disposables - I cannot see Gene subscribing to ''green issues''. In 20 million years martians will land on an apocalyptic earth and there only evidence that somebody ever lived there will be a Psycho Circus action figure and a Destroyer t-shirt.

They scan it and the reading will say “Sellout” and Gene will enter the alien culture’s subconscious. 

• 1 month later...
On 20/12/2018 at 7:44 AM, ZoSoRose said:

Ace is a total loser now. He's mpre arrogant than ever, doesnt practice, and plays horribly

I'd still rather they all suck together for the last go around

To be fair to ace has never been disciplined to get better as a player. His concerts seem to be hit and miss, but once hes on hes on.....i would prefer ace than Tommy thayer . Considering peter criss has retired hes not in shape to do a tour anyway.I do like unmasked though.

On 30/10/2018 at 2:23 PM, ZoSoRose said:

3 times with this lineup is plenty for me. I'll probably sit this out. They were fun shows, especially the 2009 Cobo Hall show I saw.

Very dissapointed they didnt bring at least Ace back for this tour. Considering hes been getting along so well with Gene, I'll chalk this up to Paul. He refused to play at the HoF, too. A shame they'll go out with a whimper than with a bang.

Yep whatever issues gene and ace has has been resolved, you can blame paul. Gene would say yes because he knows this is what the fans want and gene can see the cash registers in his eyes. Blame it on paul as he would have the final say.

20 hours ago, The Real McCoy said:

This is only, what, their 10th "farewell" tour?

Yep. I saw them on the opening date of their first "farewell tour" back in either 1995 or 1996. Seriously! 

Then again, I saw Ozzy on the No More Tours Tour in 91! Lol

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Yep. I saw them on the opening date of their first "farewell tour" back in either 1995 or 1996. Seriously! 

Then again, I saw Ozzy on the No More Tours Tour in 91! Lol

Well, in Ozzy's defense, he was misdiagnosed with MS back then so they figured he literally would not be able to tour again. 

And as far as I'm concerned, the most recent tour is mis-titled and mis-marketed!

KISS on the other hand, although always putting on enjoyable shows, has likely always been a marketing ploy. They sure know how to run the business.

People really blow the farewell thing out of proportion. They have done ONE farewell tour because they couldn't go on as a band anymore with the reunited lineup.

Yes, they found other musicians to fill the spots of Ace and Peter (Eric had already come in an the end of the farewell tour) and then continued on afterwards but still...only once have they actually called it a farewell tour. Once they refreshed the lineup, KISS was simply a touring act again for over 15 years.

Either way, this tour won't be very good. The last time I saw them was in 2014 with the Vegas residency and Paul's voice was rough then.

I don't personally care what Gene or Paul did or does, Kiss live rocks!

Everyone in this band has had their faults I'm sure. Sometimes everyone gets on your nerves.

From what I understand, on tour, every Kiss member has their own bus, so they don't travel much together, but they rock hard when they are on stage.

Putting on one amazing show should be what's important, not their personal shit because everyone has personal shit.

They do put on a great show but I think they should have ended it when the reunion started to unravel at the turn of the century. The guys in Peter and Ace's make-up is an embarrassing end. 

21 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

All four of them seem like pretty massive douchebags but good for Ace. 

Gene and Paul liked appearing "buddy buddy" with Ace over the past 2 years at their convenience while both continuously taking pot shots at the guy. Gene especially. He used Ace for his awful vault tour and pretended to be the guys friend again. It was clear Ace really felt like he had a shot at getting back in the band during that time period and Gene seemed to intentionally be coy about what was going on before EOTR got announced. They even paraded him out on their cruise. 

Now that KISS is continuing with their boring lineup, Gene is content to kicking Ace while hes down like he always has.

Ace plays terribly now, but he could get through a greatest hits set. Same with Paul's voice. Nobody gives a shit about seeing Tommy Thayer (and Eric Singer, but Peter doesn't seem to want a part of this circus) dress up and pretend to be people they aren't. For the last big hoorah it should be the real band.

Fuck these guys

Edit- Also, lol at "you groped my wife!!!!! ... But if I can come back in the band its cool"

They are all scumbags :lol:

How low must Ace consider his wife haha? That he'd be willing to overlook his dearly beloved being groped for rejoining Kiss! Most right-minded people would not have anything to do with such a person as Simmons again outside legal action!

• Like 2

They are truly limping to the finish line in the most embarrassing way 

Imagine if GNR implodes again and Axl continues on AGAIN, this time with another completely new lineup. Then, a decade or so goes by and he once again becomes friendly with Duff and Slash. Speculation runs rampant and all signs point to a final farewell with the core gang. Instead, he does a farewell tour with the new-new lineup and a lame Facebook shouting match from Slash ensues.

So, so lame

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1

Interesting outburst from Ace that is more or less the final nail in the coffin regarding any future involvement with Gene and Paul. Certainly can’t blame him, I initially had no idea what Gene had said but after looking at it, I can see why Ace has come away with that.

Gene seems like a sleekit fellow, only out for his best interests. It’ll be interesting to see if these alleged allegations of sexual harassment hinder any future plans that they have.

As a kid, I liked Kiss, Ace especially was like some kind of superhero to me and made me want to play guitar.

As I got older and my musical taste evolved I realized that Kiss sucks, musically. :D

The 80s stuff especially is just pure garbage.

Now, I think all of them are disgusting people. Like, really, really total fuckheads.

I wish they just go away for good.

• Like 1