Burning Questions for W Axl Rose

TMAC20

1- When is the band gonna begin writing and recording sessions 

2 - After This tour ends will u make a appearance with SMKC ? 

3- With other songs already recorded from CD is the band gonna rework or erase all the music and keep your vocals or it will everything be all new ?

4- How much has Slash’ s playing improved or impressed you since his departure from Gnr in 96 ? 

5- What Direction will the new album go in ? 

6- Are there a chance Izzy or Steven will play together with the band ? 

7- How is your Family doing ? 

8- What do u think of Slash and Fortus working together ?

9- What new bands do u listen to ? 

10- Is there a possibility that Mike Clink will produce the new album ?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, killuridols said:

We recorded a lot of things before Chinese was out. We’ve worked more on some of those things and we’ve written a few new things. But basically, we have what I call kind of the second half of Chinese. That’s already recorded. And then we have a remix album made of the songs from Chinese. That’s been done for a while, too. But after Vegas, we’re going to start looking very seriously at what we’re doing in that regard.

No.

We are working on new stuff. But, I don't know. Like I said a long time ago, "I don't know if soons the word" but I got a lot of stuff together and I've played some stuff for Slash and Duff and they like it and they might be on it, we don't know.

I didn’t have to tell Slash anything about embracing the… working on the Chinese Democracy songs or how to play them he just embraced them and worked really hard- I had no idea how they were going to sound. I've never heard him play certain ways. The last times we talked, you know, he was saying "I don’t want to work that hard, duhduhduh." So, for him to take on Buckethead and Bumblehead's part… "Bumblehead". "Bucketfoot" . Buckethead and Bumblefoot's parts. And just stepped to it on his own and work at it and liked it and enjoyed it. That helped a lot. They worked really good in rehearsals together. Sat in on it-

One Direction

Steven did join us.

Yeah it was Steven that joined us. Yeah you know... At the same time I have no idea. When this started, Steven had just had back surgery so... and um. I don't have any idea about that. And with Izzy... that's just something that I can't really.... describe. That's to say, I don't really know what to say about Izzy. It's like you could have a conversation and think it's one way and the next day it's another way. And I'm not trying to take any shots at Izzy, it's just that his thing is kind of his thing. Whatever that is, y'know.

Well... I've been enslaved for several years now by a Brazilian family, they torture me and they make me go sing and stuff, you know they whip me... :D

No, I met Beta like in '91 and her family and then we've been together in ways since then and Beta's been a big help with everything behind the scenes of Guns N' Roses and her family's been very supportive. Fernando has worked his way up in this business doing all kinds of things. With Guns N' Roses, but also with other companies and things... and been everything from baggage and wardrobe to being a tour manger and stuff. And doing the jobs well. He's also worked with all the managers I've worked with and learned from them and knows how to communicate with them. So it seems to be something that they like to be involved with... and it helps everything. Plus, they're a big family. I like the family environment, it helps keep things kind of insular.

Umm…I am a big fan of our previous line up before getting back with Slash and Duff. And we did a lot of work with that and with our drummer Frank and Dizzy and Richard. To Slash's credit, what I got to say is- he and Duff… Duff had played with the last line up a few shows. He came in and played the way we did the songs. Then going into getting ready for Vegas and Coachella they all chose to… they just worked very hard, and Duff and Slash came in and worked very hard with Frank on the rhythm. Because that is how they like to work with the drummer and the drummer having a relationship with Richard that worked really good. They liked Richard. Everyone liked each other.

I mainly listen to the music that’s playing during movies. I like the soundtracks.  It can be anything. It can be the theme to the Pirates of Caribbean or it can be- Gladiator and Equalizer and stuff like that. They are all different styles.

I like the blend of orchestra with modern instrumentation.

Right now our focus is on touring and the shows but everyone seems to be getting along so you never know.

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I mean.... the guy's already replied to all of those questions before :ph34r:

:lol:

That's actually pretty accurate. Sounds like what he would say more or less if asked those questions again.

• Like 2

1- When is the band gonna begin writing and recording sessions 

When they feel like it

2 - After This tour ends will u make a appearance with SMKC ? 

No

3- With other songs already recorded from CD is the band gonna rework or erase all the music and keep your vocals or it will everything be all new ?

Bit of both

4- How much has Slash’ s playing improved or impressed you since his departure from Gnr in 96 ? 

I haven't thought about it.

5- What Direction will the new album go in ? 

outwards.

6- Are there a chance Izzy or Steven will play together with the band ? 

Probably one offs here and there but as long as we're makin' money out here fuck em.

7- How is your Family doing ? 

Fine, thank you.

8- What do u think of Slash and Fortus working together ?

So far, profitable.

9- What new bands do u listen to ? 

All of them.

10- Is there a possibility that Mike Clink will produce the new album ?

No, Mike Clink is a wasteman.

8 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

When they feel like it

No

Bit of both

I haven't thought about it.

outwards.

Probably one offs here and there but as long as we're makin' money out here fuck em.

Fine, thank you.

So far, profitable.

All of them.

No, Mike Clink is a wasteman.

Thanks:axl92:for respond this burning questions👏:thumbsup:

• Haha 2