Concerts in 2019

dontdamnmeuyi2015

is anyone going to Bon Jovi, I never saw them and I like their music but the Ticket prices are ridiculous and Jons vocal performances are probably worse than axl these days.. so should i stay or should I go?

so far I'm only gonna see Slash in february, I want to save my money for a possible ACDC tour

8 hours ago, James Bond said:

I’ve got baby number two on the way in 2019 so it’ll be a quiet concert year for me in the interest of finances. Unless AC/DC tours. My child will understand.

Edit: just noticed @st0n3r above me said basically the same thing. Congrats! :lol:

Dude been there and done that!

My mom was so happy once my brother and I got older, so we could all go to concerts together.

Just think one day you and your child will be rocking to your favorite musicians, hopefully, they will still be alive!

8 hours ago, SAU3R said:

is anyone going to Bon Jovi, I never saw them and I like their music but the Ticket prices are ridiculous and Jons vocal performances are probably worse than axl these days.. so should i stay or should I go?

so far I'm only gonna see Slash in february, I want to save my money for a possible ACDC tour

My mom and I saw Bon Jovi a few years ago. They were okay. I found it too long and wasn't a fan of their newer stuff. Most of the people around me were on their phones. So sad.

I'm sure if you're a fan you will enjoy it. They do rock very hard. Just not a very big fan.

So far, no big bands coming to Philippines(Slash will go to Singapore and Thailand this Jan, close but not close enough). 

That said,  got Rock in Rio 2019 tickets(pre sale yesterday) for me and gf. Cant wait!!! Just hope Aerosmith or Guns will be playing again. Gf hoping for Red Hot, Greenday and Matchbox 20 too.

On 6-11-2018 at 9:31 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Dude been there and done that!

My mom was so happy once my brother and I got older, so we could all go to concerts together.

Just think one day you and your child will be rocking to your favorite musicians, hopefully, they will still be alive!

Ha, that's literally one of the things I'm already looking forward to! 

Ordered my BSB tickets today. I also get a free cd with each ticket.

What a mess trying to get these seats! For some reason the premium seats were for buying 4 tickets at a time.  Ticketmaster.com was acting up the whole time. I had to use my I pad to purchase the tickets. The whole site was super slow today. Anyway, finally got tickets.

The concert isn't until September 1. Not sure why these tickets had to go on sale so early. I had buying tickets so far in advance. Who knows where I will be?

Anyway, I'm done. The only other bands I would buy tickets for in 2019 would be GNR and Ghost.

I have 2 planned so far: 

2019-01-26 - Heideroosjes @ Melkweg, Amsterdam (reuinion concert because they started as a band 30 years ago, they originally quit in 2012)

2019-06-08 - Elton Jown @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam (his Goodbye Yellow Brick Road farewell tour) 

Still pondering on what else. On the top of my list is a Billy Joel show, but he hasn't been to the Netherlands in a decace. 

Maybe Skynrd if they announce a Dutch show. 

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Let me know what you think of the Skid Rowe singer. I don't think he's as good as Bach was.

ZP theart nails it. He has a  awesome vocal range and nails every single song. He is much better than Johnny Solinger. ZP is better than sebastian bach because Baz hasn t got his 90's voice any more... It s like Axl or many other singers in their 50s. their voice isn t able to reach the range they had 20 y ago.

ZP blew me away live so I absoluteley don t miss him. As for the songwriting: it was not Bas who wrote the songs but Snake and Rachel so what do they need him for? Drama is the only input he can give...