Concerts in 2019

dontdamnmeuyi2015

6 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

Previously in DragonForce, quite possibly the worst and shittest named band ever.

Skid Row are completely pointless without Bach.

really? why? have you seen them with ZP to have a right to judge them? 

I have seen them 3 times 2018! And I want more!

Baz has not the same vocal range he used to have. Have you heard him sing recently?

He was not responsible for songwriting so he is not needed in that section either. You live in the past if you think Baz sings the same way he did in the 90's...

Skid Row are Rachel/Scotti/Snake. This is their band and has been so the last 30 years. They owe a part of their fame Baz cause he was so hot and attracted all the girls and yes he had one of the best voices in Hardrock ... HAD, like AXL...

I recommend you go and see skid row live next time and then come back to me and tell me if you like the singer or not. Everyone who saw them live was totally happy that ZP is the singer now.

I am curious however: why is Skid Row pointless without Baz? You miss someone who throws bottles at girls or who insults the audience? someone whose ego is such a drama producer? you want skid row to implode after a few months? this would happen if he came back and I dont want my favourite band to implode! 

47 minutes ago, Rovim said:

it's his voice, can't really have Skid Row without that specific voice imo. it doesn't work. his energetic personality and performance are also a part of that as well.

The band has A LOT OF ENERGY - ZP Theart has a good stage persona and charisma. His voice is fantastic! His voice is almost the same Baz had in his heydey! Johnny Solinger s voice was not comparable to Baz voice, but ZP can easily stand the comparison - trust me ;-)

13 hours ago, Natty said:

Baz has not the same vocal range he used to have. Have you heard him sing recently?

He was not responsible for songwriting so he is not needed in that section either. You live in the past if you think Baz sings the same way he did in the 90's...

Skid Row are Rachel/Scotti/Snake. This is their band and has been so the last 30 years. They owe a part of their fame Baz cause he was so hot and attracted all the girls and yes he had one of the best voices in Hardrock ... HAD, like AXL...

I recommend you go and see skid row live next time and then come back to me and tell me if you like the singer or not. Everyone who saw them live was totally happy that ZP is the singer now.

I am curious however: why is Skid Row pointless without Baz? You miss someone who throws bottles at girls or who insults the audience? someone whose ego is such a drama producer? you want skid row to implode after a few months? this would happen if he came back and I dont want my favourite band to implode! 

Well, Baz gave the band that special something, their stardust, x factor, whatever you want to call it and they certainly lack it without him involved, whether you dislike his personality, antics or whatever, they were central to what made the band stand out. Whether he wrote the songs or not, HE made them great. It's like GN'R trying to continue without Axl. No, I haven't seen them with this new guy, other than some clips online and it's not something I'd find very appealing, knowing they've recruited the ex-singer of one of the most appalling bands I've ever had the misfortune to hear. I did, however, see them back in '91 when they were in their prime and probably the best hard rock band around at that time (barring GN'R, of course). I'd rather remember them like that to be honest. They're going through singers like Spinal Tap went through drummers and it's getting a bit embarrassing, sad to see from what was a great band. They should do the decent thing and either reunite with Baz or pack in, really.

Just my opinion, of course, Natty, if you're still getting enjoyment from them, then that's great.

Also, in terms of Bach's voice...

Spoiler

... sounded pretty decent earlier this year.

11 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

Well, Baz gave the band that special something, their stardust, x factor, whatever you want to call it and they certainly lack it without him involved, whether you dislike his personality, antics or whatever, they were central to what made the band stand out. Whether he wrote the songs or not, HE made them great. It's like GN'R trying to continue without Axl. No, I haven't seen them with this new guy, other than some clips online and it's not something I'd find very appealing, knowing they've recruited the ex-singer of one of the most appalling bands I've ever had the misfortune to hear. I did, however, see them back in '91 when they were in their prime and probably the best hard rock band around at that time (barring GN'R, of course). I'd rather remember them like that to be honest. They're going through singers like Spinal Tap went through drummers and it's getting a bit embarrassing, sad to see from what was a great band. They should do the decent thing and either reunite with Baz or pack in, really.

Just my opinion, of course, Natty, if you're still getting enjoyment from them, then that's great.

Also, in terms of Bach's voice...

Hide contents

... sounded pretty decent earlier this year.

since 1996 they had 3 singers which is not great but tony harnell was just a bad bad joice they did so it didn t last a year. 

If you have only seen online clips it doesn t do ZP justice. I never listened to dragonforce cause I don t like that type of music but in Skid Row he sings Skid Row songs and hardrock not Metal..  

The heart and soul of Skid Row are and were snake/scotti/rachel. baz maybe was the stardust but in these days I find some of his performances annoying. I am not able to copy videos in (sorry) but he sometimes seems annoyed to play in front of a small audience. thats why he constantly tries to get back in skid row while they enjoy every single show no matter if there are 300 or 15.000 in the audience. 

I get a lot of joy and excitement from their albums without Baz and also from their live performances. the concert reviews here in Europe for zp are all really good. everyone is talking that ZP is finally the right choice and brings so much energy and some journalists have the same opinion I have: in 2018 ZP sounds better than baz. and the love and energy that goes around between Skid row and their fans is mindblowing. 

I don t want to change your opinion but but I wouldn t judge people i haven t seen live. I want Skid Row to continue and be happy and thats not possible with Baz. 

I was soo unbelievably happy when GNR reunited. I went to 5 shows but with all the high prices for tickets and merch it feels a ripp off. It doesn t feel real as long as they don t make new music. And i want at least one of my favourite bands to be real and not money driven. kudos for skid row to not take the millions and stay with ZP who will be on UNITED WORLD REBELLION chapter 3.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 10:57 PM, Natty said:

since 1996 they had 3 singers which is not great but tony harnell was just a bad bad joice they did so it didn t last a year. 

If you have only seen online clips it doesn t do ZP justice. I never listened to dragonforce cause I don t like that type of music but in Skid Row he sings Skid Row songs and hardrock not Metal..  

The heart and soul of Skid Row are and were snake/scotti/rachel. baz maybe was the stardust but in these days I find some of his performances annoying. I am not able to copy videos in (sorry) but he sometimes seems annoyed to play in front of a small audience. thats why he constantly tries to get back in skid row while they enjoy every single show no matter if there are 300 or 15.000 in the audience. 

I get a lot of joy and excitement from their albums without Baz and also from their live performances. the concert reviews here in Europe for zp are all really good. everyone is talking that ZP is finally the right choice and brings so much energy and some journalists have the same opinion I have: in 2018 ZP sounds better than baz. and the love and energy that goes around between Skid row and their fans is mindblowing. 

I don t want to change your opinion but but I wouldn t judge people i haven t seen live. I want Skid Row to continue and be happy and thats not possible with Baz. 

I was soo unbelievably happy when GNR reunited. I went to 5 shows but with all the high prices for tickets and merch it feels a ripp off. It doesn t feel real as long as they don t make new music. And i want at least one of my favourite bands to be real and not money driven. kudos for skid row to not take the millions and stay with ZP who will be on UNITED WORLD REBELLION chapter 3.

Baz's voice isn't what it used to be, but one of the best shows I've been to was when he played a little club here in 2016. The stage was only like 2 feet above the floor and there wasn't much room to move around, but he still rocked the place. Opened with 2-3 acoustic tunes, did his normal set, then ended with a cover of "T.N.T.", and it was a great time. Me and a friend were right up front, kinda drunk, singing along, starting chants, getting high-fives from Baz every other song... say what you will about his persona, but the guy still puts on a fun rock show.

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Baz's voice isn't what it used to be, but one of the best shows I've been to was when he played a little club here in 2016. The stage was only like 2 feet above the floor and there wasn't much room to move around, but he still rocked the place. Opened with 2-3 acoustic tunes, did his normal set, then ended with a cover of "T.N.T.", and it was a great time. Me and a friend were right up front, kinda drunk, singing along, starting chants, getting high-fives from Baz every other song... say what you will about his persona, but the guy still puts on a fun rock show.

Cool you had a good time. Baz has his fans and Skid Row have their fans. everyone can choose whom of the 2 he wants to see 😉

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Natty said:

Cool you had a good time. Baz has his fans and Skid Row have their fans. everyone can choose whom of the 2 he wants to see 😉

You're putting up a good defence but if Skid Row announced next week that they had jettisoned this ZP character and Baz was back in the band with an album/world tour to follow, you wouldn't be pleased? Go on, admit it. :lol:

5 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

You're putting up a good defence but if Skid Row announced next week that they had jettisoned this ZP character and Baz was back in the band with an album/world tour to follow, you wouldn't be pleased? Go on, admit it. :lol:

Honestly I wouldnt be pleased. Cause I knew it wouldnt last for long. If after a year all the drama with baz returns they would split again and be devasted. Now they have an extraordinary singer whom they also like a lot. they are 5 friends now,  not just a band. and you notice that onstage. 

I have heard so many interviews from Snake and Rachel and they cant stand Baz. there is no point for them sharing the same stage or tour bus. 

I am telling you the truth when I say I would be scared if they took Baz back. scared for the future of the band. therefore I hope they keep Baz away. 

they have been offered really big money by promoters to reunite,  but the guys dont want to. they want to stay happy and they already found the perfect substitution with ZP.  I want them to keep him! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Natty said:

Oh no doubt, I just wanted to share that since you mentioned he sometimes looks annoyed at small audiences. I think that's more of a 'having a bad day' thing than an audience thing.

25 minutes ago, Natty said:

Honestly I wouldnt be pleased. Cause I knew it wouldnt last for long. If after a year all the drama with baz returns they would split again and be devasted. Now they have an extraordinary singer whom they also like a lot. they are 5 friends now,  not just a band. and you notice that onstage. 

I have heard so many interviews from Snake and Rachel and they cant stand Baz. there is no point for them sharing the same stage or tour bus. 

I am telling you the truth when I say I would be scared if they took Baz back. scared for the future of the band. therefore I hope they keep Baz away. 

they have been offered really big money by promoters to reunite,  but the guys dont want to. they want to stay happy and they already found the perfect substitution with ZP.  I want them to keep him! 

I thought they would have managed to patch things up long enough to do the reunion thing by now. They must REALLY dislike Baz because, as you say, it seems like he'd be there tomorrow given the chance. It doesn't seem like there's much chance of it happening, then again, if Axl and Slash can reconcile....

5 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

I thought they would have managed to patch things up long enough to do the reunion thing by now. They must REALLY dislike Baz because, as you say, it seems like he'd be there tomorrow given the chance. It doesn't seem like there's much chance of it happening, then again, if Axl and Slash can reconcile....

I dont know how many horrible things Baz did but every time they get asked about Baz they are very clear:

Interview with Snake this year before a concert in France. when they asked about a reunion Snake said "whats the point touring the world and sharing a bus with people you can t stand?"

instagram: a fan writes to Scotti hill that he would fly from europe to Usa just to see a reunion with Baz. Scotti s answer "no thanks. stay where you are"

Baz must have done things that are absolute no go s and the rest of the guys are so down to earth that they just dont want to have drama but enjoy their shows and life. 

and the only reason to take him back could be money. but they prefer to be happy than to be super rich. and thats rare in music industry. 

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:54 PM, Natty said:

I saw Skid Row awhile back with one singer, but I have no idea who it was.

I doubt there's anyone else who could sing like Bach does, but you never know.

I'm still wondering if Linkin Park will ever replace Chester? I mean his voice was one of a kind too, but maybe there is someone out there who can step up?  Chester's absence will always be felt, just like The Rev's death with A7X.