Concerts in 2019

dontdamnmeuyi2015

My first shows of the year are going to be at this festivals. Super pumped to finally see The Killers and Sting. Should also be interesting to see Bush, Garbage, and Counting Crows.

Image result for kaaboo texas lineup

After that, I'm planning on seeing Twenty One Pilots on their Bandito Tour when it rolls through Houston again in June.

Edited by andrew032302

Saw P!nk a few weeks back, she put on a great show, 2nd time I've seen her and she is likely the only non-rock artist I will definitely see again amazing show.

Saw Michael Schenker Fest the other night, absolutely unreal show, all 4 singers did an amazing job, the UFO tracks were amazing to hear live. His guitar work was on fire.

Next up is Halestorm

On 4/25/2019 at 3:00 AM, username said:

Saw Tedeschi Trucks Band last night. Great gig! What a band! 

58033032_10156159710145924_6546175443580

Very nice. I've been a fan of Susan for around 20 years. Really like what she's been doing with TTB from the start. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 1:06 PM, Stiff Competition said:

I am going to Vegas in June to see Paul McCartney on the 28th and Aerosmith the next day. That's quite a fri/sat night.

Got pit tickets for both LA and Santa Barbara for the Raconteurs in July.

I’ll also be at that Aerosmith show on the 29th! 👍🤘

On 5/4/2019 at 6:14 PM, RussTCB said:

Going to see Snow Patrol tonight because a friend didn't really have anyone else to go with. I don't know much about them, but I'm going in with an open mind. 

How was it?  Their first album (early 2000s era) was really good. Still listen to it

Saw Tom Morello (of Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave). Wasn’t sure what to expect. It was freaking fantastic. Incredible energy, visuals, and music. Good mix of his solo work, RATM, and Audioslave. One of the best shows I’ve seen in a long while. 

Recommend it highly if you can make it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2019 Concerts

1. Greta Van Fleet
  2. Kiss
  3. Lynryd Skynryd W/ Randy Bachman
  4. P!nk
  5. Michael Schenker Fest
  6. Halestorm
  7. Judas Priest w/ Uriah Heep
  8. Queen + Adam Lambert
  9. Slash Ft Myles Kennedy And The Conspirators
  10. Blue Oyster Cult w/ Quiet Riot; David Wilcox and The Romantics
  11. Weird Al Yankovik
  12. Billy Idol
  13. Iron Maiden
  14. Ghost
  15. Elton John
  16. Aerosmith
  17. Sabaton
  18. The Who w/ Liam Gallagher

2020 Concerts

1. Ozzy Osbourne w. Megadeth

Potential Additions

1. Deep Purple, dependant on how willing I am to be sleep deprived the next day for lecture. 

Italics symbolizes tickets aren't bought yet. Just confirming fine details. Bold means they have occured already

• 2 weeks later...

Sebastian Bach on October 20 at the Gas Monkey

I heard it's the 30th anniversary of the first Skid Row album and he's supposed to perform it all! Can't wait! That's an awesome album.

I find it funny that Bach is singing all the songs when he didn't write any of them. lol I remember the band saying they had the whole album finished, but didn't have a singer. Well, of course, Bach was the right pick!

From what I've seen he can still hit those notes, so can't wait to see him!

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Sebastian Bach on October 20 at the Gas Monkey

I heard it's the 30th anniversary of the first Skid Row album and he's supposed to perform it all! Can't wait! That's an awesome album.

I find it funny that Bach is singing all the songs when he didn't write any of them. lol I remember the band saying they had the whole album finished, but didn't have a singer. Well, of course, Bach was the right pick!

From what I've seen he can still hit those notes, so can't wait to see him!

I've seen Baz 3 times, the last time I saw him was 2016 and it was one of the most fun shows I've been to. I hope he comes back around here and plays a full Skid Row album.

On 6/7/2019 at 9:11 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

I've seen Baz 3 times, the last time I saw him was 2016 and it was one of the most fun shows I've been to. I hope he comes back around here and plays a full Skid Row album.

Yeah, Bach seems to be still a little boy and he always seems to be happy. I can't wait to see him.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, Bach seems to be still a little boy and he always seems to be happy. I can't wait to see him.

Maybe he was hanging out with Axl a lot in 2016, but when I saw him he ended the show with an AC/DC cover :lol: He played Youth Gone Wild, got people chanting for 'one more song', then ended his set with T.N.T. :headbang:

On 4/30/2019 at 10:08 PM, andrew032302 said:

Was planning on going to ACL whether GNR was there or not, but still gonna be a fun weekend. Gambino, Tame, Billie, The Racs, Gary, and Thom Yorke are big highlights.

Also can’t wait to see 21 Savage and Denzel Curry

D5aP2mUW0AAaspz?format=jpg&name=large

Damn the only band I would want to see if GNR. None of the other bands are any of my favorites at all.

I would want to shoot myself if I had to sit through all those bands before GNR. lol

Have fun! It'll be very hot in Austin in October!

On 6/9/2019 at 1:50 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

Maybe he was hanging out with Axl a lot in 2016, but when I saw him he ended the show with an AC/DC cover :lol: He played Youth Gone Wild, got people chanting for 'one more song', then ended his set with T.N.T. :headbang:

Well, it's the 30th anniversary of the first Skid Row album and he's supposed to do the whole album. Can't wait although I would love to hear Monkey Business and Slave to the Grid too.

I would love to meet him and shake his hand and that would be one step away from Axl. :P

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, it's the 30th anniversary of the first Skid Row album and he's supposed to do the whole album. Can't wait although I would love to hear Monkey Business and Slave to the Grid too.

I would love to meet him and shake his hand and that would be one step away from Axl. :P

I was right up front last time, he was shaking hands/high-fiving with everyone near the stage throughout the show.

Midnight/Tornado would be awesome. I think he's said before that Monkey Business is one of his favourite Skid Row songs so he'll probably play that. :headbang:

So I saw Elton John last Saturday. Damn! Much better than I expected! Great voice! Doing a 2 hour and 40 minutes show at 72. And despite being a casual fan at best I knew nearly everything he played.

His precussionist, Ray Cooper, deserves a special mention. That guy is fucking awesome! Great crowd interaction and playing. 

Image may contain: one or more people and people on stage

Image may contain: night

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: night, crowd and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, concert and indoor

Image may contain: one or more people and night

• Like 1