Concerts in 2019

dontdamnmeuyi2015

Went to see The Who. A fantastic performance from the aged rockers. Roger was absolutely unreal on Love, Reign Oe'r me and Immense on We're Not Gonna Take it and Baba O Reilly. Won't Get Fooled again was played acoustic by just the two originals and Eddie Vedder joined for The Punk And The Godfather marking this as the first time I've seen a show where an unexpected guest shows up. As a whole the setlist was pretty good could of had more of the older hits as the set was dominated by Tommy and Quadrophenia. Pete was super funny throughout the show with smart remarks. Great show

• Like 1

Went to Bon Jovi(Goo Goo Dolls and Dave Mathews opening) and RHCP(Panic! at the Disco opening) at Rock in Rio.

Bon Jovi's voice is shot like Axl's, but still put on a great performance.

RHCP seems like they are phoning it. Kiedis never even talked to the fans or introduced the band. After their performance, he just left the stage, while Flea and Will Ferrel thanked the fans, etc. (no band posing). Kiedis always check and tear papers(I guess lyrics?) in front of him, and at first half of one song, just sat and stared at them while singing. Made it feel like a rehearsal.

On 27-10-2019 at 12:01 PM, ChristmasFnatic said:

RHCP seems like they are phoning it. Kiedis never even talked to the fans or introduced the band. After their performance, he just left the stage, while Flea and Will Ferrel thanked the fans, etc. (no band posing). Kiedis always check and tear papers(I guess lyrics?) in front of him, and at first half of one song, just sat and stared at them while singing. Made it feel like a rehearsal.

Fucks sake, I kind of still want to see them some time. But this sounds shit. 

On 27-10-2019 at 12:01 PM, ChristmasFnatic said:

I don't think they are ''phoning it in'', I mean, they still move around and dance on stage as energetic as the old days, which is impressive for almost 60 year olds. Kiedis does have a problem with forgetting lyrics, but I doubt it is because he doesn't care... maybe all those years of doing smack has messed up his memory.

My brother and his friend are seeing GWAR in concert tomorrow in the Gas Monkey! That's going to be something! lol

My mom told him to not come in the house if he has soda or fake blood thrown on him. He has no clue to any songs Gwar will sing, but he figures it'll be a fun night.

15 hours ago, The Dissident said:

Very jealous

That will be one awesome show! I hope they come to Dallas. Saw both bands a few times, but they rock live!

Scorpions and Whitesnake will be one fun night!

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 6:01 AM, ChristmasFnatic said:

Went to Bon Jovi(Goo Goo Dolls and Dave Mathews opening) and RHCP(Panic! at the Disco opening) at Rock in Rio.

Bon Jovi's voice is shot like Axl's, but still put on a great performance.

Saw Bon Jovi the year that Richie left. Jon's voice is one tone. He doesn't go high or low, just one flat note. 

Please don't compare him to Axl. It's an insult to Axl.