Rumor - Is Axl doing a track in the new AC/DC album?

Legendador

There we go!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/chris-slade-on-axl-rose-fronting-ac-dc-its-the-best-ive-ever-heard-the-band/

Asked about the rumors that AC/DC is recording a new album with both Johnson and Rudd back in the lineup, Slade said: "If it works, good luck. It's great. And why not? There's all sorts of rumors; Axl's going to be doing a track, Brian's going to be doing a track; there's so many variables here. And I've learned with AC/DC also not to believe the rumors, because even fans fake things; things just get faked. But Angus is now over 60, I think, so he's still got a few years to go, if you go by me and Brian. That's all he does; he relaxes by painting, and he smokes fags, and that's about it, so the rest of the time, he's playing guitar."

Edited by Legendador

We, okay me, already posted that rumor.  And it's two songs.  Came out of the AC/DC forum.  Total rumor.  Just because Axl plays piano and could still have the app for Atlanta news on his phone doesn't mean he was there a few weeks ago recording with Angus.  Wouldn't surprise me but it's pretty far fetched.  These are two guys that move around the world and never get caught.