Finck interviewed by Premier Guitar

mcmurray

Now I'm not a huge fan of the guy by any stretch, but I just saw this come up on my Facebook feed and thought many here would like to watch it.

Explains a lot actually imo. Robin plays like he speaks - he hasn't the faintest idea about where he is, where he's going or what he's doing, yet somehow it works - sometimes.

Edited by mcmurray
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
On 8/19/2019 at 12:48 AM, CAFC Nick said:

Sweet! Where did you meet him?

It was in Los Angeles at the Humans In Space Art & Celebration event. Went there to see my friend Derek Day perform and during the reception I see Robin. Talked to him for a minute and he remembered me when I met him at NAMM and brought him to Frank Ferrer. Introduced me to his daughter, and let me take some pics. Pretty rad

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bigal said:

It was in Los Angeles at the Humans In Space Art & Celebration event. Went there to see my friend Derek Day perform and during the reception I see Robin. Talked to him for a minute and he remembered me when I met him at NAMM and brought him to Frank Ferrer. Introduced me to his daughter, and let me take some pics. Pretty rad

Awesome man! Sounds great, very jealous!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CAFC Nick said:

Awesome man! Sounds great, very jealous!

I have some pics but I don’t know how to attach them! Hahaha! When I click the insert other media, it says none is available? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m usually not this computer illerate but the forums stump me every time!

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, CAFC Nick said:

I actually have no idea. I seem to have a photo that I uploaded from the first reunion Vegas shows but no idea how i did it or how to actually do it.

@RussTCB - how do you upload photos on this? Really want to see this guy with Robin!

You need to use a site like imgur, then copy & paste the links from there into your post here. 

• Thanks 1