Malibu orders evacuation due to fire

TheSeeker

21 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

Well to me it is. Lives by the beach, on the State of California (which to me is also the best state in the US, of course it's expensive though). Good weather, good food, good wine... To me it's the best place to live in the US, or at least that is my impression.

Plus he has Las Vegas, Mexico and Hawaii at a fairly close distance, which is always nice for vacations.

I live in Portugal, part of my country, or should I say the place where I live kinda looks like an older, antique/vintage California. Meaning it's not so modern, doesn't have the modern LA part of the town, but it has the palm trees, the beaches and everything else, so I kind of identify myself with that area of the US.

I understand, those are good positive points.  I guess anywhere a person lives has its drawbacks and negative aspects also.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

Well to me it is. Lives by the beach, on the State of California (which to me is also the best state in the US, of course it's expensive though). Good weather, good food, good wine... To me it's the best place to live in the US, or at least that is my impression.

Plus he has Las Vegas, Mexico and Hawaii at a fairly close distance, which is always nice for vacations.

I live in Portugal, part of my country, or should I say the place where I live kinda looks like an older, antique/vintage California. Meaning it's not so modern, doesn't have the modern LA part of the town, but it has the palm trees, the beaches and everything else, so I kind of identify myself with that area of the US.

Portugal however is a beautiful area of the world.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Portugal however is a beautiful area of the world.

Thanks! I think California is too :)

Didn't get to live there though. I lived close to Seattle for a couple of years. Went to California on various occasions.

Oh and by the way, nothing like starting a day with a proper English breakfast! ;)

Edited by Propaganda

3 hours ago, Pele said:

Please don't imply that individual lives in Malibu when you know it's not the case

I don't know where he lives or even much about him.  I assumed he lived in the general LA area from things he's said.  I think you have me confused with someone else.

10 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Surprisingly not much, if any at all. Trees around me are burnt and considering my house is on the backside of a hill that’s burnt as well it’s a miracle the house is standing. 

The real damage is me having to unpack an entire game collection from my car when I’m feeling lazy as hell :P 

This is such good news! You are very lucky!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

No. It's not. Axl is a "stupid" rock star, only responsible for himself. Trump is the president of the USA. A person, who should serve the people of the USA. A person, who should be a leading example. And as that, even a "stupid" rock star can call him out, without looking like a hypocrite. And as you said, Axl has cleaned up his act for the most part.

I don't disagree with you. I should have worded it better. It has the 'appearance' of hypocrisy given history. But we've both covered why it really isn't.

Trump's not wrong in what he said...I think his tone is what upsets people.  Some good info:

How “green policies” are burning the Golden State to a crisp.   https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/271927/why-trump-right-california-wildfires-matthew-vadum

Dated just last year- powder keg just waiting for a spark, an historic 129 million trees on 8.9 million acres.  The dead trees continue to pose a hazard to people and critical infrastructure, mostly centered in the central and southern Sierra Nevada region of the state. - https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fseprd566303.pdf?platform=hootsuite

14 minutes ago, Original said:

Trump's not wrong in what he said...I think his tone is what upsets people.  Some good info:

How “green policies” are burning the Golden State to a crisp.   https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/271927/why-trump-right-california-wildfires-matthew-vadum

Dated just last year- powder keg just waiting for a spark, an historic 129 million trees on 8.9 million acres.  The dead trees continue to pose a hazard to people and critical infrastructure, mostly centered in the central and southern Sierra Nevada region of the state. - https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fseprd566303.pdf?platform=hootsuite

Thats an interesting read. Thanks.

15 hours ago, cineater said:

I don't know where he lives or even much about him.  I assumed he lived in the general LA area from things he's said.  I think you have me confused with someone else.

I don't.  You have enabled him and his lies for years