Malibu orders evacuation due to fire

TheSeeker

4 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Not looking good guys..... Just put in the address if you know it and you’ll see what I mean  

https://google.org/crisismap/google.com/2018-Woolsey-fire

It's possible I'm wrong but I think he might be one of the lucky few that made it relatively unscathed. I just feel we'd have heard about it by now, he's lived there decades and it's a well known house so I think had it burned down it would have been reported.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, alfierose said:

It's possible I'm wrong but I think he might be one of the lucky few that made it relatively unscathed. I just feel we'd have heard about it by now, he's lived there decades and it's a well known house so I think had it burned down it would have been reported.

Its possible, but the sheer volume of houses destroyed (including celebrities) makes it seem unlikely they'd focus on mentioning Axl's house specifically.  

4 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Its possible, but the sheer volume of houses destroyed (including celebrities) makes it seem unlikely they'd focus on mentioning Axl's house specifically.  

I dunno. The news stations have helicopters doing flyovers, a number of less famous than Axl celebs have been reported on ad nauseam. As I said though I could be wrong and of course the danger isn't fully over as yet. 

57 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I too think that if Axl's house was gone we would have heard it from him, on his Twitter, giving the biggest hell to Trump :lol:

Everybody in his camp seem "too relaxed" to be going through such a mess, if it was true, I don't think they'd be on tour...... I dont know..... I also have a hard time believing the house is completely gone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

I too think that if Axl's house was gone we would have heard it from him, on his Twitter, giving the biggest hell to Trump :lol:

Everybody in his camp seem "too relaxed" to be going through such a mess, if it was true, I don't think they'd be on tour...... I dont know..... I also have a hard time believing the house is completely gone.

Maybe one of TBs minders are house sitting at axls just to keep an eye on developments. I thought beta would be in LA so surprised shes with the band.

3 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Maybe one of TBs minders are house sitting at axls just to keep an eye on developments. I thought beta would be in LA so surprised shes with the band.

Why surprised? :question: Axl doesn't go on tour without Beta and TB.

But he has other people in the house who work for him as domestic personnel. I remember one of them named Flor.

On 11/14/2018 at 11:06 AM, alfierose said:

Friends of mine who live on his road lost their house but I didn’t think they were up for me questioning them about Axl’s house, and they probably don’t know for sure anyway.  They found out that their home burned down because someone sent them an arial photo of the areaE52-BBB35-353-E-4158-BA97-A2-F19357089-C, but I couldn’t tell if Axl’s house made it in the photo or not. They posted it on Facebook. The arrow is their house and was taken on Sunday afternoon. 

Edited by Eddie Money
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2