30 Day Song Challenge #2

BlueJean Baby

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Fran tick tick tick tick tick tock :lol:

Dont see many people post a St Anger track :P

I actually like the album. The worst Metallica albums in my opinions is Load and Reload. I feel that the album would be better received if it had solos and it didn’t sound like they recorded Lars banging on pots and pans in his kitchen. I’ve got to be in a mood to think the album is pretty good, but it’s above average if I’m not in that mood.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ninjapie24 said:

I actually like the album. The worst Metallica albums in my opinions is Load and Reload. I feel that the album would be better received if it had solos and it didn’t sound like they recorded Lars banging on pots and pans in his kitchen. I’ve got to be in a mood to think the album is pretty good, but it’s above average if I’m not in that mood.

I felt they were trying to jump in on the nu-metal fad that was taking over at the time. I saw them play a secret set at Download Festival 2003 and it’s the only time I’ve ever heard any of St Anger played live - it was a bit of a WTF moment when they played Frantic :lol: I know plenty of Met fans who want to hear them play some St Anger live, though, it fixes the terrible drum  sound problem at least. 

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I felt they were trying to jump in on the nu-metal fad that was taking over at the time. I saw them play a secret set at Download Festival 2003 and it’s the only time I’ve ever heard any of St Anger played live - it was a bit of a WTF moment when they played Frantic :lol: I know plenty of Met fans who want to hear them play some St Anger live, though, it fixes the terrible drum  sound problem at least. 

I don’t get why people would want St. Anger tracks when the band could play it’s first four albums and have their best concert ever.