Axl will tour again with AC/DC!! **Rumor**

cpaxlvacy

2 hours ago, cpaxlvacy said:

Hi guys and sorry if this doesn't belong here. But i wanted to share with you that while i was at the hotel in Monterrey (I live in Costa Rica) trying to meet the band, i talked for a bit to a crew member and he told me that even though Axl is not recording with them at the studio he will be touring again. I told the guy, "but he is not recording the new AC/DC album" and he said "It doesn't matter, he will help them again, that's his favourite band". So there you go. Also asked him if he has heard about new music and he said that haven't heard anything but everybody is hoping for a new album.

Cheers!!

Another Central America fan! Nice! I went too! from Honduras. Interesting tidbit, thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1

Well there's been some talk about a new album / tour for AC/DC, and maybe a 'goodbye' of some sorts with Rudd and Brian included again. Could be that they will do some sort of grand goodbye tour where Axl also has a spot. Or Brian sings on the album, Axl live? I dunno, anything is possible at this point, but although its always cool to hear stories like yours - you can hardly call this 'confirmation' of anything...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cpaxlvacy said:

Hi guys and sorry if this doesn't belong here. But i wanted to share with you that while i was at the hotel in Monterrey (I live in Costa Rica) trying to meet the band, i talked for a bit to a crew member and he told me that even though Axl is not recording with them at the studio he will be touring again. I told the guy, "but he is not recording the new AC/DC album" and he said "It doesn't matter, he will help them again, that's his favourite band". So there you go. Also asked him if he has heard about new music and he said that haven't heard anything but everybody is hoping for a new album.

Cheers!!

Great to hear!

Thank you for your service.

2 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

It's way too difficult to think Brian Johnson can carry on with a full AC/DC sess a full tour.

And everybo dy knows Phil won't be able to tour on a worldwilde scale.

A new album is a good way to say goodbye to them.

Well Phil got in too Vancouver too start which is just as strict as the USA he will have been told by legal authoritys he has too wait X amount of time

Before he can apply its normally after a said time after hes been in trouble 

4 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

My dad is Axl Rose and he tells me that he's recording and touring with AC/DC next year and working on Chinese Democracy 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 as we speak. Paul Huge is back writing in the studio with him right this second and every member who's ever been in GNR is playing on the album!

Fucking hell, that's huge (pardon the pun).

We'll finally get the original GN'R guitarist on a GN'R album!

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

My dad is Axl Rose and he tells me that he's recording and touring with AC/DC next year and working on Chinese Democracy 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 as we speak. Paul Huge is back writing in the studio with him right this second and every member who's ever been in GNR is playing on the album!

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. 

• Haha 1