Would you wear a robe?

wasted

57 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

*Charlton Heston voice* You can have my robe when you pry it from my cold dead hands!

P.S. Sometimes I like to wear it while on here and pretend that I'm king and you're all my subjects.

It’s your simulation, but in reality my robe is God’s cape. 

I feel the cold really easily, and I work from home. Therefore, I wear mine through the day on most days from October until February. I wear it so often, I’ve occasionally taken a selfie wearing it. :lol:

I will whip it off before answering the door though. The postie doesn’t need to think I have a long-term illness. 

• Haha 1

Why wouldn't I wear a robe? It's comfy as fuck and it makes me feel fancy when I'm sitting around the house doing nothing. 

On 11/15/2018 at 5:45 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Sometimes I like to wear it while on here and pretend that I'm king and you're all my subjects.

Viva la revolucion! Rebel against the Goat! 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

I’m getting into it. The robe. It’s very sayisfying opening the door at 3 in the afternoon in a robe to receive pizza or groceries I ordered online. That’s right I never leave the house, now get back on your scooter and head into traffic in that horizontal rain. The robe just sends a message.