Guns N Roses Logo

Im not sure if this is the correct subsection but i was wondering in the Chinese Democracy Era logo of GnR What does the chinese lettering underneath it actually say and on the back of the Chinese Dem. Album he chinese lettering on the back of there say aswell? Thanks for informing me guys ive always been curious :)

3 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

My favorite GN'R logo is this one (and the variants without the star) from the 2006 era. The ones from 2001-2003 were similar.

zgxIVp.jpg

Never cared for the original (and now current) and CD release era logos.

I had that as the wallpaper on my Blackberry (yes, way back then) for the longest time. I absolutely love that logo. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I had that as the wallpaper on my Blackberry (yes, way back then) for the longest time. I absolutely love that logo. 

If I ever get a GN'R tattoo, that would be it.  I wish it was used more.  I have an old T shirt with the version of that logo without the star, and a banner with the same that's pretty big. I always envisioned the cover of CD being that logo with the album name added.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sweersa said:

My favorite GN'R logo is this one (and the variants without the star) from the 2006 era. The ones from 2001-2003 were similar.

zgxIVp.jpg

Totally agree - this is my favourite GNR logo. Bullet logo is obviously iconic, but this is so badass.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sweersa said:

zgxIVp.jpg

Obviously Fernando is the mastermind behind this one :devilshades:

22 hours ago, Sweersa said:

zgxIVp.jpg

this is one of my favorites too... it's so cool that it's a shame that it wasn't used more

On 15/11/2018 at 7:56 PM, Joraz said:

Im not sure if this is the correct subsection but i was wondering in the Chinese Democracy Era logo of GnR What does the chinese lettering underneath it actually say and on the back of the Chinese Dem. Album he chinese lettering on the back of there say aswell? Thanks for informing me guys ive always been curious :)

"Chinese Democracy" according Google Translate