Can I write an article on my blog about my experience during the first concert of GNR in my country?

Axwan

I am a bit worried about copyright issues or whatever issues in writing such as having to ask permission first for instance from somebody. What do you think? I'm so excited to write a blog about it. I'm not planning to post any videos during the concert as I don't have one, just some pictures and anecdote about this "dream come true" concert. Thank you in advance for those who can give me some advice about this especially those who also have a website or a blog in here.

19 hours ago, soon said:

You can. People write reviews on this forum all the time with no consequences. Go for it! Link it here after, too, if you want :)

Just, keep your head up, ya know?

uHWiXZR.gif

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm a bit scared of that gif hahaha. That's exactly what I was thinking that's why I asked the question above. Lol

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, wasted said:

If you even dream about it you better wake up and get a cease and desist tweet from Axl. 

Maybe ask permission politely. 

Maybe not. Maybe go fuckyourself. 

Ask permission from whom? :lol: from Axl? The man can't be messaged lol. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

20 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Yes.

Are you the same soul monster that I know from the NEWGNR forum? 

On 16-11-2018 at 5:10 PM, Axwan said:

I am a bit worried about copyright issues or whatever issues in writing such as having to ask permission first for instance from somebody. What do you think? I'm so excited to write a blog about it. I'm not planning to post any videos during the concert as I don't have one, just some pictures and anecdote about this "dream come true" concert. Thank you in advance for those who can give me some advice about this especially those who also have a website or a blog in here.

You have to ask for formal permission of the Queen of England. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Axwan said:

Ask permission from whom? :lol: from Axl? The man can't be messaged lol. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Are you the same soul monster that I know from the NEWGNR forum? 

Maybe put a poll on Facebook. GoFundMe to pay your fees. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Could be, or one of my many imposters who try to get in on the success formula. 

It's been a few years since I was active there, though, and can't say I remember your nickname.

I was Axlwannabe in that forum. I remember the same thread where I first encountered your name ^-^ I wonder if you posted a pic in "What do you look like thread" coz I have this image of you in my head.

23 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Axlwannabe! Sure, I remember you :)

:headbang: I first saw you here on the "religion thread" and suddenly the "religion and spirituality thread" flashed back. :lol: Great to know you have maintained writing on forums. I was inactive for nine long years until they had a concert in my country for the first time and I had a PCD (post-concert depression) and now I'm on the stalking :headbang:stage again lol.