Your Least Favorite Among the GN'R Hits

Never liked KOHD. If they had recorded it stripped back, like the ritz 87 style I think it would be better. Stevens drums on it kick ass and its just more of a bare bones feel to it.

When I saw Them live in Brisbane, I took a mate of mine who’s 10 years younger than me, he seriously thought KOHD was a gnr original 🤔

28 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Strong hate for KOHD and LALD. lol But yeah, the live version, esp the long solos are a bit too much.

But damn, some of you dislikes SCOM/PC. I never get tired of them(unless I listen to them 10x straight).

I dislike how PC is played nowadways. Feel like Slash's tone is off; and I prefer the song at it's normal tempo-see Live Era from Las Vegas and the Freddie Mercury Tribute versions

20 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Strong hate for KOHD and LALD. lol But yeah, the live version, esp the long solos are a bit too much.

But damn, some of you dislikes SCOM/PC. I never get tired of them(unless I listen to them 10x straight).

I don't really "dislike" SCOM, just heard it too much. But I really like the video for that song and love PC's video, IMO it's their best. 

When it comes to covers, I don't rate them the same way as their own songs. I have to admit that I like Bob Dylan's original version of KOHD more than Gn'R's.  Dylan isn't a great singer, but I appreciate its simplicity and the feeling it has.

Edited by Fourteenbeers

42 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I don't really "dislike" SCOM, just heard it too much. But I really like the video for that song and love PC's video, IMO it's their best. 

When it comes to covers, I don't rate them the same way as their own songs. I have to admit that I like Bob Dylan's original version of KOHD more than Gn'R's.  Dylan isn't a great singer, but it is beautiful in its simplicity and has much more feeling.

Has an KOHD Eric Clapton version too , is very slow.