Ain’t It Fun

Great song off TSI.. Love the guitars.. Heard Black Leather this morning at the gym too which is another good one.. Would have been interesting to hear what that lineup could have given us...  Judging from the Slash/Gilby chemistry on Pawnshop guitars and IFOS I bet it would have been pretty bad ass. 

• Like 2

Idk why cover albums are so good. TSI and Garage Inc. are two of my favorite albums. I still think it’s the worst GNR album, but that’s saying something since I still love every song. Garage Inc. has some serious competition for worst album by Metallica.  Either way, both are fucking great.

4 hours ago, Ninjapie24 said:

Idk why cover albums are so good. TSI and Garage Inc. are two of my favorite albums. I still think it’s the worst GNR album, but that’s saying something since I still love every song. Garage Inc. has some serious competition for worst album by Metallica.  Either way, both are fucking great.

SO FUCKING WHAT. ‘Nuff said

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Cover of Anti Nowhere League. 

Where? on that Metallica album?

2 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

It’s a song on Garage Inc, a great song actually

I know the song but i didn't know anyone covered it, love a bit of ANL 

i typed ANL really carefully :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, diegodasilva23 said:

Hey, I know the song is in the Greatest Hits album, but I didn’t live the period of time when it was released, so, was it a hit of the band? Another question, I know Estranged isn’t in the Greatest Hits album, but, was Estranged a hit of the band too?

Ain't It Fun (CD, Single) album cover

Released in the UK '93

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Ain't It Fun (CD, Single) album cover

Released in the UK '93

Ah memories. As I didn’t get into Guns till later on in 92 this was the first GNR single I bought and it was on cassette 😄

edit : it was also a great cover song probably my favourite song on the album 

Edited by Gold top 78
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, diegodasilva23 said:

Hey, I know the song is in the Greatest Hits album, but I didn’t live the period of time when it was released, so, was it a hit of the band? Another question, I know Estranged isn’t in the Greatest Hits album, but, was Estranged a hit of the band too?

Neither of them were hits.. Ain't It Fun did get some airplay on the radio but I don't think Estranged ever did.  While a great song, Estranged was a flop on MTV as well. In the States Guns popularity was dying down a bit. The whole grunge era  had moved in and it was cool for people to hate on Guns.. Even a good portion of the hard rock/metal community were kind of burnt out on Axl around that time.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Neither of them were hits.. Ain't It Fun did get some airplay on the radio but I don't think Estranged ever did.  While a great song, Estranged was a flop on MTV as well. In the States Guns popularity was dying down a bit. The whole grunge era  had moved in and it was cool for people to hate on Guns.. Even a good portion of the hard rock/metal community were kind of burnt out on Axl around that time.  

It got to number 9 in the official UK charts but only stayed for 3 weeks in the top 100.

CD got to 27 :lol:

• Like 1