Ain’t It Fun

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, on Garage inc. 

Metallica’s covers album, it has the atrocious Whiskey in the Jar cover on it and some horrible Misfits covers too... and more. 

I loved how they played this song live at the video music awards in 1996 as a big fuck you to MTV.

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, on Garage inc. 

Metallica’s covers album, it has the atrocious Whiskey in the Jar cover on it and some horrible Misfits covers too... and more. 

It also has a horrible Nick Cave cover. This alone is enough of a reason for me to hate Metallica :lol:

• Haha 1

Aint it fun is by far my favourite song off the spaghetti incident!

Love the intro. 

The guitars on that whole album sound amazing.

Just a bit disappointing that it doesn't quite hit the mark - still enjoy listening to it though.

Garage Inc is an embarrassment. I'd take St Anger over that one any day!

How stupid do they all look on the cover!! Especially Lars of course. Holding a cigarette and he doesn't even smoke. What a wanker!

10 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

I love most is the lyrics and Slash's mini riffs between each line. I believe this song could/should have been on UYI 2. It's that good!

Slash's guitar playing on this song is brilliant.

I'd have it on one of the UYI's too. Listen to this much more than either LALD or KOHD.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Neither of them were hits.. Ain't It Fun did get some airplay on the radio but I don't think Estranged ever did.  While a great song, Estranged was a flop on MTV as well. In the States Guns popularity was dying down a bit. The whole grunge era  had moved in and it was cool for people to hate on Guns.. Even a good portion of the hard rock/metal community were kind of burnt out on Axl around that time.  

Thank you for the answer dude! Can you answer me another one? Were “Since I Don’t Have”, “Sympathy For The Devil” and “Yesterdays” hits?

5 hours ago, 98izzark said:

The closest thing to a good song on TSI. The Spaghetti album just feels like its missing something *cough* izzy adler *cough * and could of been great but just missed its mark. 

Always thought the band should have done a little club tour to promote it for fun.

• Like 2