ZZ09

GUNS N ROSES 1986-1993

Yesterday is on youtube, and I gave myself to search, "guns n roses footage", and I found the following video:

https: //www.youtube. com / watch? v = AuMdVW8_z4A (join the spaces and enter)

someone could tell me if by chance you had the full shows. Especially those of '86-'88, because most of '91-'93 are reporting, MTV, and more.

From already thank you very much.

6 hours ago, ZZ09 said:

Yesterday is on youtube, and I gave myself to search, "guns n roses footage", and I found the following video:

https: //www.youtube. com / watch? v = AuMdVW8_z4A (join the spaces and enter)

someone could tell me if by chance you had the full shows. Especially those of '86-'88, because most of '91-'93 are reporting, MTV, and more.

From already thank you very much.

Blocked by Swedish state television, so I guess it has snippets from Stockholm 1991 or 1993, haha. 

The 2nd clip has the recklessroad logo, so it was recorded by Marc Canter, unfortunately we don't have full footage from those shows (Marc has, but said that unless the band asks for it he won't release, we have some other 86 full shows in worse quality filmed by him, he also gave some unreleased footage to the BBC for a 2016 documentary)

Posted (edited)

Lots of people like songs from Chinese Democracy, and they are part of the GnR catalog. The songs they chose to play are good ones, and if I was there, I wouldn't be upset or shocked at hearing them. Now if they had done 5 or 6 of them, that's another story.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Edited by natelivliv