Does anyone else find Axl's lack of relationships/partners a bit odd?

Towelie

29 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

What, Axl, a shirt lifter? :lol:  Nah, that would be a PROPER surprise to me!  What was it about the arse-less leather chaps, the big kilts, the spandex, the cycling shorts, the almost hip length layered hair and the nipple piercing that made you think 'gay'? :lol: 

Not to mention the gay club partying 

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

what gay club partying? :question:

In 2010

Guns N’ Roses frontman Axl Rose reportedly partied at a gay club in London after his band’s controversial performance at the Reading Festival over the weekend. The singer was spotted at the ‘Royal Jelly’ gay night at Bungalow 8, where he was later seen chomping on cheese on toast at 5 A.M.

Edited by Grayfox
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Aright, haha :lol:

That doesn't make him gay, right? :question:

what are we saying, lol

Well it depends. Cheese and Toast could be the names of 2 guys who were at the club. Or “chomping on cheese on toast” could be slang for something... or it could be taken literally lol :shrugs: 

I don’t know too much about that club. But in the end who knows. I’m not saying he is I’m not saying he isn’t. But “evidence” points in every direction. Just got to wait for someone’s tell all book that spills the beans... like Adlers book lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

But in the end who knows. I’m not saying he is I’m not saying he isn’t. But “evidence” points in every direction. Just got to wait for someone’s tell all book that spills the beans... like Adlers book lol

I dont know why would anyone reveal Axl's gayness just because.... :question:..... Unless he's seriously hurt others with his sexuality, then I wouldn't be expecting such kind of book.

Not being married and not having children does not equal being gay.

I think in Axl's case there's something else..... or maybe he's just decided to be single and childless forever...... the whole situation does not strike me as  some sort of huge secret.

52 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

In 2010

Guns N’ Roses frontman Axl Rose reportedly partied at a gay club in London after his band’s controversial performance at the Reading Festival over the weekend. The singer was spotted at the ‘Royal Jelly’ gay night at Bungalow 8, where he was later seen chomping on cheese on toast at 5 A.M.

Are you sure that's all he was seen chomping on?

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

What, Axl, a shirt lifter? :lol:  Nah, that would be a PROPER surprise to me!  What was it about the arse-less leather chaps, the big kilts, the spandex, the cycling shorts, the almost hip length layered hair and the nipple piercing that made you think 'gay'? :lol: 

You forgot handlebar 'tache.