Does anyone else find Axl's lack of relationships/partners a bit odd?

Towelie

41 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I dont know why would anyone reveal Axl's gayness just because.... :question:..... Unless he's seriously hurt others with his sexuality, then I wouldn't be expecting such kind of book.

Not being married and not having children does not equal being gay.

I think in Axl's case there's something else..... or maybe he's just decided to be single and childless forever...... the whole situation does not strike me as  some sort of huge secret.

Well in defense people like having that hot subject that creates buzz for their book. IF there was a book that claimed he had an affair with a man it would create buzz for that book. Especially if the person is a has been. It all depends on how low a person is willing to go for limelight. I’m not saying it will happen or he is in fact gay. On the subject of relationships it is a possibility is all I’m saying. I think him losing Stephanie and Dylan it hurt him so deep he was afraid to get close in that nature again with another. That and I think he’s in a good place now and getting close and getting hurt isn’t something he wants to risk after the damage that had been caused in the 90s emotionally and in the courtroom. I don’t think it’s a secret or anything myself. It’s his private matter, if he wants people to know what’s going on in his life he can say if not his choice. Personally I don’t care about his personal life. I admire the art, not what is behind the door. 

I don't.  I sometimes ponder if I know exactly how it feels.  I too had a Girl I fell for in my early years and while I have dated since, I never married and always pine about her.  Unlike Axl, I got to hook up with her for 6 months 20 years later.  It felt like I closed a long open chapter, but now I'm old, and not prowling around for a mate, and I never wanted kids, so I'm very at peace with it.

+ Axl is one distrustful person in general.  It's probably impossible for him to feel secure in a girl liking him versus being a gold digger.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

I think him losing Stephanie and Dylan it hurt him so deep he was afraid to get close in that nature again with another. That and I think he’s in a good place now and getting close and getting hurt isn’t something he wants to risk after the damage that had been caused in the 90s emotionally and in the courtroom.

Maybe but most people recover from a break up after some reasonable time and move on. If he's still afraid of getting hurt and that's what's stopping him from getting into a new relationship, then he has not healed at all and that's bad.

Anyway, no one here knows what's up with him..... all of this is just assuming stuff.....

Hello forum,

It is I, a member of the CSI:myGNR team. I have evidence that leads me to believe that Axl is in fact in a relationship, just not a public one. Watch the following video @1:55. I may be wrong but it sounds to me like the blonde woman says "I'm his girlfriend" when asked by the TSA officer.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sanomatovic said:

Hello forum,

It is I, a member of the CSI:myGNR team. I have evidence that leads me to believe that Axl is in fact in a relationship, just not a public one. Watch the following video @1:55. I may be wrong but it sounds to me like the blonde woman says "I'm his girlfriend" when asked by the TSA officer.

Interesting, don't have headphones; so I can't quite make out what she says. Honestly I just want Axl to be happy. The man, even after his low moments and stuff that is cringy-seems like a good guy. Albeit, deeply flawed. He's gone through some shit, while not an excuse for his shitty behavior earlier in his life, I'd love for him to have a kid for my own selfish intentions-i need 20 year old Axl back :P

25 minutes ago, Sanomatovic said:

Hello forum,

She doesnt say girlfriend and it looks to me she's just someone who works in the airport and was there helping them hurry up.

Her outfit and looks remind me of Lady Di. Definitely not Axl's type of woman, lol.

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

Because having children is something to be proud of (at least for most people) and happy about..... why would he hide them if he had them? :question:

I agree that it’s something to be proud of but not everyone lives their life on social media. Myself included. Only my close friends know anything about my life. 

13 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

I agree that it’s something to be proud of but not everyone lives their life on social media. Myself included. Only my close friends know anything about my life. 

Lol why are you comparing yourself to a celebrity? :lol:

I dont think it would be possible for Axl to hide his children. 

51 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Lol why are you comparing yourself to a celebrity? :lol:

I dont think it would be possible for Axl to hide his children. 

Wasn’t comparing. Just saying that social media isn’t for everyone.

he probably doesn’t have and kids anyway, none that he knows of at least lol

3 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Wasn’t comparing. Just saying that social media isn’t for everyone.

he probably doesn’t have and kids anyway, none that he knows of at least lol

What does social media have to do with anything? Axl is kinda active on Twitter, in case you don't know...

But yeah, I don't think he has any hidden children that he is aware of.

''One in a Million'' does have that ''in the closest'' overcompensation to deflect own gayness' feel to it haha. (It is incidentally surprising, or unsurprising you might say, how many Nazis, both original and Neo, were queens?).

Regarding this question, he is such a secretive chap, Rose. I think it is entirely plausible that he has had long(ish) relationships between 1993 and 2018 and for all we know he might have one now. We didn't even see the guy between 1994 and 2000, and there were further sabbaticals, in 2003-2005 for instance. He may have a child for all we know, although I find that unlikely as the newspapers would have weaseled-out something. One thing for certain is his break-up from Stephanie Seymour was this big traumatic event in his life as a lot of it inspired scenes from the ''Estranged'' video and it dominates the lyrics on Chinese

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

She doesnt say girlfriend and it looks to me she's just someone who works in the airport and was there helping them hurry up.

Her outfit and looks remind me of Lady Di. Definitely not Axl's type of woman, lol.

I don’t think he meant her. There’s another group that comes up from behind after as Axls passing through the check. It does look like Sasha though from quick glance

11 hours ago, Grayfox said:

Well it depends. Cheese and Toast could be the names of 2 guys who were at the club. Or “chomping on cheese on toast” could be slang for something... or it could be taken literally lol :shrugs: 

I don’t know too much about that club. But in the end who knows. I’m not saying he is I’m not saying he isn’t. But “evidence” points in every direction. Just got to wait for someone’s tell all book that spills the beans... like Adlers book lol

Its like Brian Clough famously said to Justin Fashnu:

Where do you go if you want a loaf of bread?  The bakers.  Where do you go if you want a pound of sausages?  The butchers...so why do you keep going to that bloody poofs club? 

:lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Regarding this question, he is such a secretive chap, Rose. I think it is entirely plausible that he has had long(ish) relationships between 1993 and 2018 and for all we know he might have one now. We didn't even see the guy between 1994 and 2000, and there were further sabbaticals, in 2003-2005 for instance.

He was seen with Jennifer Driver, the girl from SIDHY video, when he did that RNR Hall Of Fame thing in 1994 and I guess they are presented as a couple if you check the official photos of that event.

I believe Sasha did have some sort of a steady relationship with him, starting in 2006 but I can't tell when it ended because they are still "friends" and she still hangs around with him sometimes, but she's been permanently living in London for quite some years now.

And there's that Brazilian model/tv host Ellen Jarbour, who said on a tv interview that she dated Axl for 3 years :shrugs: