People Just Do Nothing

Len Cnut

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

What I can deduce from this is that this is either a forum populated by out of touch old duffers that think Kappa trackie bottoms are contemporary or I'm that sad approaching middle age guy that watches shit outside of his age groups normal parameters :lol: 

Those Kappa trackies (popper up the leg) i saw a couple of young uns wearing them the other day! Retro chic? or poor? or are they making a comeback??

Just now, janrichmond said:

Those Kappa trackies (popper up the leg) i saw a couple of young uns wearing them the other day! Retro chic? or poor? or are they making a comeback??

All that old shits makes a comeback, yeah, you'll see a bit of Else and Fila on the high streets too.

Just now, janrichmond said:

Return of the Casuals, Burberry stocks will plummet again :lol:

Personally I love when mainstays of posher fashion end up splashed all over the council estates, just to see the constipated look on the face of their representatives on the news goin' on about 'exploring new markets', I think its every bit as revolutionary as Mods taking over Ivy League clothing and making it cool or punk taking bondage wear into the streets.

• Like 1