New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

34 minutes ago, jamillos said:

This time Slash explicitely said it. And he'll be touring himself. I do hope NITL is over.

I sure do hope so this needs to end it’s been a great run tho

5 minutes ago, marinergtfc said:

So there’re going to fucking announce a fucking live album in the new fucking year, and then fucking tour to support a fucking live album?

Are they fucking real?

If anyone would do it, it’s gnr..... you fail to realize that they haven’t had their AFD locked and loaded tour yet.... more details to come

6 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm guessing there's no new music*, and the announcement is a co-headlining tour around September. Twice the price for twice the show :axl: But with who? Aerosmith? Metallica? AC/DC? Place your bets now! :lol:

*cover songs don't really count but I'd still take 'em over nothing.

Well i did think acdc but they do close to a 3 hour show. Which makes me think no in terms of logistics, arenas curfews etc. Considering slash is touring until mid next year, guns would be dormant until then. I think they toured forever under the nitl tour  so i think new tour would be promoting something.

Edited by Sydney Fan

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

Well i did think acdc but they do close to a 3 hour show. Which makes me think no in terms of logistics, arenas curfews etc. Considering slash is touring until mid next year, guns would be dormant until then. I think they toured forever under the nitl tour  so i think new tour would be promoting something.

Im sure slash would be down for a joint SMKC and GNR show. If they were to do a double. He just needs more coffee between bands.

2 hours ago, marinergtfc said:

So there’re going to fucking announce a fucking live album in the new fucking year, and then fucking tour to support a fucking live album?

Are they fucking real?

You don't even know whats gonna happen, yet you call them out. What's wrong with you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PhillyRose said:

For a band that's "unofficial name" is Guns N' Fuckin' Roses even Russ finds a way to censor

No one is censoring anything lol. Per usual, you're posting without having any clue what you're talking about. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

People can have different opinions. Just because you were overwhelmingly happy with the tour doesn't mean everyone needs to be. This has been a three year nostalgia tour with almost zero variety other than adding more and more covers. Personally, I'm done seeing them live until they can give me good reason to want to see them again. I'm at a point where I can't get excited about another tour unless they're out there playing stuff I haven't seen them do before, whether that be deep cuts, or new material. 

You say that you want to support them growing as artists. But growth is the exact opposite of what this tour has been. It's been nostalgia, nothing more than that. If you want to see them grow as artists, then it's time to desire new material. 

Absolutely!

Not only was it 3 years of nostalgia touring, it was 2 years of nostalgia touring with a lead singer who sounds like shit!

Yeah, I'm real happy about that!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

People can have different opinions. Just because you were overwhelmingly happy with the tour doesn't mean everyone needs to be. This has been a three year nostalgia tour with almost zero variety other than adding more and more covers. Personally, I'm done seeing them live until they can give me good reason to want to see them again. I'm at a point where I can't get excited about another tour unless they're out there playing stuff I haven't seen them do before, whether that be deep cuts, or new material. 

You say that you want to support them growing as artists. But growth is the exact opposite of what this tour has been. It's been nostalgia, nothing more than that. If you want to see them grow as artists, then it's time to desire new material. 

They didn't even do that part right....

14b5aab6d1f81a43aa1e07b47a3d6c93.jpg

VS.

Guns-N-Roses-Summer-Tour-Crop-3-1200x700

giphy.gif

GNR NEVER DOES ANYTHING FAST!!! IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A LONG DRAWN OUT ORDEAL!!!

That said think about it..

Took forever for AFD to hit mainstream

UYI took forever to get done

UYI Tour went on forever

After that really 2001 was the next time GNR done anything major.

Toured on CD for over a decade many of those years it wasn't even out.

Forgot CD took a very long time to be released. I say released because I think it was done in 2002 but that is a whole other story just my theory nothing more. 

As far as what's next for GNR if it isn't more touring (I don't think there will be) then more silence.

Look at there ages now then think about how long it takes just to get things do in GNR years and I think it means NO new music unless it's new,old songs, But I could be wrong and they may have been already working on new stuff to ride the money wave and who could blame them.

I think GNR should call it a day and go out on a high note but that's just me.

Edited by bigcountry
  • Thanks 1